Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    ROG Junior Member Array

Hi there,

I seem to have my system setup rock solid stable at the moment with a 7700K at 5000mhz and memory at 4133mhz.

I can POST at 4266 XMP profile, but its a roll of the dice. Sometimes it just hangs at 49/55 no matter what I do. Reading everyone elses experience, this seems normal.

I was able to get these sticks to POST at 1.4V and a lower SA/VCCIO 100% of the time by loading the memory XMP profile, dropping the BCLK back down to 100 (sets it to 4133) and change the main timings from 19 19 to 18 18

Wish I could use Raja's profile, but it seems to have trouble on my setup when trying to go past 3866mhz on the memory, even in 2N. Is this just a limitation of the processor I have?

Regards

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Vangry View Post
    Awesome. So far everything Is stable at the current settings passed 8 hours of Realbench with max memory load, now I'm pushing the cache as high as possible without adding extra Vcore. After that I will aim for CR 1 hopefully I could achieve that. Other than that I'm very happy with my results so far.

Thank you again for your time.
    Couple of Questions, hope you can help.
    I also have the same setup as you (TridentZ RGB 4266MHZ + 7700K)

Did you manually OC the CPU to 5.1 ghz or did you have Asus Software auto OC it for you?

I ran the Asus Auto OC and it got my 7700k to 5.1 ghz as well, I then went into Bios and enabled XMP to 4266 and was crashing and got a blue screen error.
    I think I want to try what you did(To achieve 5.1ghz and 4133mhz Memory) since you had success using the same exact components as I.

Any tips/help would be greatly appreciated, my first build and I'm not very savvy with OC, but I know I should OC a bit since this Motherboard is built for that.

Thanks in advance.

Tech Marketing Manager HQ Array Raja@ASUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slow4cyl View Post
    Hi there,

I seem to have my system setup rock solid stable at the moment with a 7700K at 5000mhz and memory at 4133mhz.

I can POST at 4266 XMP profile, but its a roll of the dice. Sometimes it just hangs at 49/55 no matter what I do. Reading everyone elses experience, this seems normal.

I was able to get these sticks to POST at 1.4V and a lower SA/VCCIO 100% of the time by loading the memory XMP profile, dropping the BCLK back down to 100 (sets it to 4133) and change the main timings from 19 19 to 18 18

Wish I could use Raja's profile, but it seems to have trouble on my setup when trying to go past 3866mhz on the memory, even in 2N. Is this just a limitation of the processor I have?

Regards
    Probably a combination of the CPU and memory timing/related voltages needing some manual tuning.

ROG Member Array

Maximus IX Apex XMP 4,133Mhz Issue

Quote Originally Posted by Vangry View Post
    Command rate 2 did the trick for me the profile worked thanks. Is CR1 much faster than CR2?

Did you get your stable OC by using your memory @ 4,133 CL19 adaptive bios voltage settings or did you get it to work by using the Samsung Profile as instead? (+CR2)
    Also trying to tune mine at 4,133mhz with same memory kit and cpu.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4