Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AiSuite 3 / Visual C++ Debug Error

LogLab76
Level 7
Microsoft VisualC++ Debug Library

Dedug Error!

Program C:\Program Files(x86\ASUS\AI Suite III exe.

Heap Corruption Detected. after normal block(#233)at
0x1158CF18
CRT detected that the Apllication wrote to memory after end of heap buffer

(Press Retry to debug the Application)
38 REPLIES 38

kpartyka
Level 7
I"m also getting this error. It just started today.

Just got that same error on mine about 2 minutes ago,also add Ai suite shutsdown after the error

Hi, I thought it was just a fluke when it happend to me, but this has been going on for 2 days now and I've tried to reinstall the Suite, but didn't help.

Ive been getting this error since yesterday?

Any news ASUS, update maybe?

Just started getting this error today. Uninstalled and re-installed, still same problem.

Issue is due to something between AI suite and Asus servers. Block AI suite in firewall and it no longer crashes. Did write a longer explanation, possible cause and bat script to make enabling and disabling all ai suite components in firewall to put on here but apparently even wrapping it in the code bbcode throws up posting permission errors and after losing what I wrote to the void a couple times, I've given up retyping it all.

The only new thing for me are the most recent NVidia drivers... could that be the culprit?

I also had this error, I thought I was the only one, hope we can have a fix soon.

Shadowboricua wrote:
The only new thing for me are the most recent NVidia drivers... could that be the culprit?

I dont think so.... i had the problem on startup 12.00... and updated nvidia 378.66 at around 16.00