cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[HWBOT Team] ASUS Republic of Gamers - Presentation and Discussions

AkaNe0
Level 10
If you like overclocking and you want to find some mates, we have our own team called "ASUS Republic of Gamers".

Join us NOW

If you don't have a profile yet on HWBOT.org, you can find a tutorial on how to create one and how to join the team.

Let's use this thread to present ourselves and answer few questions!

Years in Overclocking:
Favorite benchmark:
Favorite platform:
Best achievement:
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !
8 REPLIES 8

AkaNe0
Level 10
Congrats, the ASUS Republic of Gamers is the Top Rookie Team in February with 41 new rookies and 63 novices.

topyoyoguybest from USA is leading the 691.30 points.

Read the original news

meankeys
Level 13
Thats great! Congrats
Good to see the sport coming to life. Feel free to ask all the questions you may have. we have a great team. may be I will learn something. 🙂

jab383
Level 13
Careful - when you treat it as a sport, it gets addictive.

Active discussion is what makes a great team. Lets get it going. Personally, I feel like I'm just getting started with 3D overclocking and there's still much I don't get.

AkaNe0
Level 10
Folks,

A new exiting competition will take place on oc-esports.io very soon organized by ROG! The competition will encourage team members to co-work together to get the best results and win a bunch of different prizes!

We hope to see you there. I will provide more information soon - but get the team ready!

meankeys
Level 13
AKaNe

Is this for Rookies or will this be for all leagues. I am in... who would like to team up with me.

meankeys wrote:
AKaNe

Is this for Rookies or will this be for all leagues. I am in... who would like to team up with me.

It will be open to all Leagues 🙂 Reintegrating the Apprentice / Extreme and Elite. However each stage will have it's own limitation to keep it fair.

So Meankeys, you can join in! More info at the end of the week 😉

meankeys
Level 13
Awesome thanks AkaNe

More info about the competition in the dedicated thread.

Come and JOIN!