cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gl502vs kaby lake software issues on fresh install

niro750
Level 7
There does not seem to be gaming centre, gaming manager downloads. Tried the skylake versions and no cpu Temps.

The sound ice manager app won't install and one of the track pad pieces of software won't install.

These all work on the original supplied ssd but I changed for a 960 evo and had to install windows from scratch.

The track pad also flips out and won't right click every now and then. This is after doing the device manager driver updates through windows.

Anyone got any advice? Cheers.
3 REPLIES 3

Bill
Level 7
Hello niro750
With a fresh install of Windows, drivers are required for the hardware to run as it should
Can you tell me why some of the drivers can't be installed? Or is there any error message that points out the reason?
Can you provide some screenshots on those errors? Thank you

Bill@ASUS wrote:
Hello niro750
With a fresh install of Windows, drivers are required for the hardware to run as it should
Can you tell me why some of the drivers can't be installed? Or is there any error message that points out the reason?
Can you provide some screenshots on those errors? Thank you

I can see now that the Gaming centre is displaying CPU GPU temps. This was not the case before but seems to be working.

Can I suggest the gaming centre is added to the support page for the new Kaby Lake laptop?