cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS G752VM two finger scroll issue

sparkes
Level 7
I have a problem. I have an ASUS G752VS laptop with windows 10.

The touchpad scroll feature stops working after i wake the computer from sleep.

Although it does work when i restart the computer.

I have the latest driver and all the corresponding toggle switches in windows are set correctly.

When I boot the laptop after a shut-down, the touchpad works as expected.

If i resume the laptop from sleep, or after closing the lid, then the two finger scroll no longer works.

Any ideas?
3 REPLIES 3

Bill
Level 7
Hello sparkes
Have you tried reinstalling the driver and the ATK package?
Thank you

Bill@ASUS wrote:
Hello sparkes
Have you tried reinstalling the driver and the ATK package?
Thank you

I can't believe the deafening silence on this issue from ASUS!

There are threads all over this site and indeed all over the Internet - a few claim to have found solutions but it seems that the vast majority are still looking for a solution. I have tried everything that has been suggested without the issue being resolved.

ASUS - in case this is unclear:
THE MOUSE GESTURES STOP WORKING AFTER THE LAPTOP SLEEPS.

I have wasted 5+ hours trying to fix this without luck. ASUS support regurgitates the same response... Reinstall drivers, which of course most of us had already tried. They listed the drivers and suggested the load order. Followed exact instructions and order but - no go. They suggested a factory reset. Drastic, but I tried it yet still has the same issues after allowing windows to update. No go. The final step they say is to return to the dealer. Like they will have any more luck... I also got one for a friend (same model G752) and the exact problem is there.

For a laptop that costs the price of half a car, the lack of communication and urgency on this issue is astounding.

Have I really made a mistake purchasing an ASUS?

ASUS FIX THIS OR UPDATE THE STATUS OF THIS ISSUE URGENTLY!

Aghoithae
Level 7
Please Asus fix this or update the status of this issue urgently!