cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP ME BROTHERS!!!! G750jx WEIRD SPEAKER PROBLEM

Retired
Not applicable
The problem:
The speaker under my laptop which i guess is called sub-woofer is kinda acting weird, by weird i mean when you boot up the computer and say you play an audio file the sound will only come out of the main speaker(Located on top of the laptop) and you won't hear a sound from the bottom speaker (sub-woofer) BUT if you quickly turn off and turn on the main power to the laptop the bottom speaker will start working.

Sub-woofer speaker will keep working normally until i SHUT DOWN the laptop or CLOSE THE LID or a do a log off.
but when i switch on the laptop again same problem happens i am sick and tired of plugging off and on the damn power plug again and again every day!

P.S : I am using WINDOWS 8.1 and have just updated the sound drivers , disabled and enabled it many times but unfortunately it didn't work out!

I really appreciate if you troubleshoot..

Thank you!
JESE
3 REPLIES 3

Clintlgm
Level 14
is your BIOS updated to the latest?
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

Retired
Not applicable
Clintlgm wrote:
is your BIOS updated to the latest?

Yeah i did that too!

Try rolling back to earlier version of the sound software I don't remember this issue with the G750 so much as with the G75 but sometimes earlier versions will work better on your particular equipment
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro