MonitorDell 24" x 3 Surround
    Storage #1Samsung 830 Pro SSD
    CPU CoolerCorsair H110i GT
    CaseCooler Master Storm Trooper
    Power SupplyEVGA 220-P2-1200
    Keyboard Microsoft Sidewinder Wired
    Mouse Microsoft Wireless
    OS Windows 8.1 x64

Not sure if this will help you but since I had resume from sleep with a mildly overclocked i7-5960 (4.1GHz) with 32GB or Gskill 3200MHz cas 14 memory. The adjust change the Rampage tweak mode from auto to mode 1. I had to find the correct system agent voltage. I found I needed to set the system agent voltage to 1.160 (offset of.320) Any less and I would get a "b1" error after waking the computer and not all 32GB of the memory would be recognized. I also had to change the LLC level to 8 and the cpu input/VCCIN voltage level to 1.92. The input voltage increase also seemed to have solved a problem I was having when encoding video files and the encoding software would crash. Too much vdroop on input line using less input voltage and a lower LLC level. Some of this may help assuming if you’re overclocking your cpu and it's stable.

ROG Member Array

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by GoatHumper View Post
    Well... first off: it happens regardless of whether I wake it up via keyboard, mouse, or power button.

Second, the reason I use suspend is precisely so I don't have to wait "too long" to get the computer back up from "shutdown" (i.e. cut down on power consumption, while also cutting down on booting delays).

Waiting longer than 1 minute for the box to come back up from suspend is a waste of time - I'm better off just rebooting at that point.

So thanks for the suggestion, but no thanks

I'm hoping someone will chime in and suggest a BIOS voltage tweak that might do the trick (Arne? You still there? ).

Cheers!
    I should have made it clearer that this was more of a troubleshooting step to see if your computer ever did boot into Windows. *Not that you should wait minutes every time you want to resume from sleep. . And then chase down the possibilities based on that outcome. *

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5