cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Claymore detachable numpad

scrap264
Level 7
I bought my claymore on amazon about a month ago and at the time only the core was available. Now I see vendors selling the entire set, keyboard and numpad but I cannot find any information on purchasing just the num pad to go with my core. I had heard early on that, that would be an option. Anyone know where I can buy one or when? Or if we will evergreen be able to? If not that would be a huge letdown.
29 REPLIES 29

RYOKU-RAIJU
Level 7
I'm pretty sure we were all led to believe we would be able to buy it separately so if that does not become the case, I will be wanting my money back. This keyboard is useless to me without the 10 key add on.

Asus, please provide an update on when this will be available because people are sick of waiting.

I just got my Claymore Core today and was wondering the same thing. The regular Claymore was a bit too expensive for me at the time and was hoping I could get a Numpad at some point in the future.

Hopefully they will tell us some thing soon.

In Holland the first few were lucky and via special discount bought my claymore for the price of a core.

Word from the distributor for Holland is, they should become available the cumming months.
No info on the switch available, red/brown and availability time.
No pre-order status in the shop.
Normal time between pre-order staus and availablility is 3-4weeks.

Gladius2 is available of today, with a 3 week pre-order status.
For the Claymore both versions, it was 4,5 weeks.
XII

MisterEl
Level 7
scrap264 wrote:
I bought my claymore on amazon about a month ago and at the time only the core was available. Now I see vendors selling the entire set, keyboard and numpad but I cannot find any information on purchasing just the num pad to go with my core. I had heard early on that, that would be an option. Anyone know where I can buy one or when? Or if we will evergreen be able to? If not that would be a huge letdown.

According this article...

https://rog.asus.com/articles/gaming-keyboards-gaming-mice/coming-soon-rog-claymore-gaming-keyboard-...

...the Claymore Bond (keypad) should be sold separately, but I have yet to see it anywhere, and the Claymore, full and 'Core' versions, have been out for some time now. I also bought the 'Core' because that was all that was available at first, and after waiting so long for this keyboard to release, I just went for it, thinking I'd just get the numpad later. This was about 5 months ago and STILL no keypad available for separate purchase.

Why is the M201 Bond only available in Australia? http://www.megabuy.com.au/asus-m201-claymore-bondred-pr764664.html

Eleiyas
Level 10
Will forward this to Bahz, he'll know what's up

Bahz
Level 12
I sent an email about 1 month ago asking regarding this, it's still being discussed internally. We have no updates from our end so I assume this retailer is selling this most likely by removing the numpad from the full version and selling it as a part.

It has been more than half a year but the detachable numpad is not yet on sale. What's up ASUS?

kahatanna7 wrote:
It has been more than half a year but the detachable numpad is not yet on sale. What's up ASUS?

Last update I received at the beginning of July that it's still being discussed internally.