cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog RealBench Login Invalid

makeveli
Level 7
So I am suddenly receiving an invalid login "Username or Password is wrong!" when attempting to login to ASUS VIP in RealBench. I have double checked everything and nothing is incorrect. After about 30 attempts I went into my profile via the website with no issues and changed the password and this still did not resolve the issue.
8 REPLIES 8

Stealth77
Level 7
Same here....

My results are not showing when uploading through the website either....at the moment anyway. I assume they will update at some point. However the last result I WAS able to upload(through the site), updated right away. idk

OK, so they show up under my user name but they didn't make it to the leader board for some reason.

I cannot login to RealBench. Always shows incorrect email and password message. I know that both are correct. I can login to both my asus.com account and this rog.asus.com account with no problems. I have entered through the asus.com portal to thisforum and I have entered directly through the ROG portal. I just downloaded and ran RealBench and have the .rbr file. I just have not been able to upload it in anyway since RealBench won't let me login to do so.

Any tips on how to let RealBench log me in?:mad:

DooRules
Level 10
I thinks it needs an update to fix web address issue for login.
7980XE on Asus ApexVI
Zotac 2080Ti
Intel 900P
2 x Samsung 950 Pro
EVGA 1600W
Alienware 34"
Samsung 28" 4K

AkaNe0
Level 10
We found out the issue. The authentication address changed, and need to be updated to make it work again. The issue will be fixed in the next version of RealBench 2.53. Please follow the main thread for updates.
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !

AkaNe@Asus wrote:
We found out the issue. The authentication address changed, and need to be updated to make it work again. The issue will be fixed in the next version of RealBench 2.53. Please follow the main thread for updates.

Thanks for the reason why login isn't working. I wasted 2 hours going round'n'round with password resets today. I will subscribe to the leaderboard link and wait for 2.53.:eek:

Sverre
Level 9
This is SO important for us, the users, that I think an extraordinary update will be in ordered.

Regards
buyer of several Asus products for thousands of dollars!
[/URL]

Zka17
Level 16
Well, in the main thread/download link it is still the outdated version...
Here you go for the newest version (as of now): https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?43233-Realbench-v2-Discussion-Thread-Download-Links&p=6395...