Power SupplyEvga Supernova 750 P2
    Keyboard Logitech G510
    Mouse Logitech G600
    Headset Afterglow Dolby 5.1 Wireless Headset - Prismatic
    OS Windows 10 64bit
    Network RouterFritzBox 6490

Post Quickstarter Guide Crosshair VI Hero

Hi everybody ,

i have seen that many poeple have problem with that Board when they first start it . So i have decided to write a small Guide.
    This guide listing the Steps that i have done when my Cpu and Board have arrived (only the Steps ).

1. Download the newest Stable Bios from the support Site ( not the Beta Bios 5704 it has an thermal sensor bug )
    http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/...664.1488380457

2. Unrar the archieve and rename the .cab file to C6H.cap . After that that you put the .cap file to your usb stick and stick the stick the UsB-Drive to the UsB-Port that is called Bios (have a white Square around it . After that you must click the flashbackkey at the backside of your board . Wait till it have completly stop blinking (can took some minutes) . After that click the clear cmos Button .

3. Now your Board is ready to start with the Ryzen CPU . So you can install all your components to the Borad . Make sure all cables are connected correctly .

4. Press F2 or the del key to go in the Bios and do the usual thing there. If you have done you settings save it .

5 . Now you can install your Windows. After that install the drivers from the support Website https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/RO...Desk_Download/.

6. Now you have finished the work and can have fun with the ryzen .

Cheers exoplast

PS: For every who has a Logitech g510 please use an other keyboard to get in the bios . The G510 doesn't work in the bios . Hope asus will fix it very fast
    Last edited by Exoplast; 03-03-2017 at 08:42 PM. Reason: corrections+keyboard