ROG Guru: White Belt Array

2nd G752GS with terrible bleeding. RMA through ASUS or return to Amazon again

Here are the pics of my 2 so far:

Original

Replacement

Phone camera really doesn't show how noticeable the problem is. I know that certain levels of IPS glow will be present but when it's bad enough to show through the background image, it's an issue.

The question is who do I seek out to correct my issue? My last RMA with Asus for a new RoG product did not go so well with it taking a few months to finally receive a new replacement rather than a non working re-manufactured. Now to be completely fair the fault was with Pegatron(3rd Party RMA company) and once I managed to get Asus directly involved it was solved to my satisfaction. The other option is to go through the return/exchange process with Amazon. I've already contacted them and until my original return is processed I can only get a refund. They suggest waiting until Monday since the tracking shows it was delivered today. Amazon would definitely be the faster solution since they would 2day ship the replacement on Monday but it feels like a gamble with them maybe just having a bad batch.

What is the average turn around time for a laptop replacement with Asus?
    MAIN RIG:
    Maximus X | i7-8700k | 32GB Corsair Vengeance | 2x EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | EVGA Supernova G3 1000 | Corsair Air 540 | Corsair H115i | 2x Samsung 850 Pro 256gb | 2x WD Black 4tb | Corsair HD series Fans x6 | Corsair Commander Pro

When I sent in the G751JY I had for a fan replacement it was a pretty fast turnaround. It took a few days to get there, it was in shop for a few days, and shipping it back only took a few days. For shipping comparisons I live in a small, rural town in the middle of nowhere. Overall it was gone for just over a week before I had it back. Unfortunately the new fan started dying within two weeks so I ended up returning it to Amazon anyway :/

So the RMA process was speedy, but very unsatisfactory for my anecdotal story.

The satisfaction is my biggest concern. Speed is nice but I need the laptop for a trip on March 10th and with not being able to begin the RMA process until Monday that's a slim to none chance of happening.
    MAIN RIG:
    Maximus X | i7-8700k | 32GB Corsair Vengeance | 2x EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | EVGA Supernova G3 1000 | Corsair Air 540 | Corsair H115i | 2x Samsung 850 Pro 256gb | 2x WD Black 4tb | Corsair HD series Fans x6 | Corsair Commander Pro