Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Ex-employee Array

The temps are definitely looking a bit on the higher side for sure. You should consider getting some better thermal compound (ex. Thermal Grizzly), cleaning it up and then re-applying the thermal compound to see if you can shave off a few more degrees.

ROG Member Array Kevinnnnn PC Specs
    Kevinnnnn PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)g752vsk
    Motherboardg752vsk
    Processori7-7700HQ
    Memory (part number)2x 8GB DDR4
    Graphics Card #1GeForce 1070
    MonitorNotebook Monitor
    Storage #1Samsung SSD 256 GB
    Storage #2HDD 1TB
    OS Windows 10 64x

Can you give me any links where i can buy the stuff i need? Because ive never doen anything like that (Opening my Computer/Notebook and cleaning/re-applying Thermal paste or whatever). And also ive found out that many people use XTU for the i7-47XX Processor/s, does anyone of you know how to tweak the settings for mine to lower temps and deny the Thermal Throttling aswell as the Power limit throttling? because everything i find is kinda outdated and many settings are "removed" or "renamed" and i dont wanna mess anything up by changing stuff so i wanted to ask first!

Ex-employee Array

Thermal Grizzly is developed in Germany, so I thought you might have heard about it since you're from Germany. You should be able to find it at any computer shop in Germany or online at any major e-tailers. If you don't have experience doing this then I recommend that you send it back to our service center to ask them to help you re-apply thermal paste on your CPU. Since you've probably had your notebook for some time, it's probably better idea not to under-volt it as it might not be stable. I would recommend that you do reapplication of the thermal compound first to see if it's able to shed off at least 4-5 degrees Celsius.

ROG Member Array Kevinnnnn PC Specs
    Kevinnnnn PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)g752vsk
    Motherboardg752vsk
    Processori7-7700HQ
    Memory (part number)2x 8GB DDR4
    Graphics Card #1GeForce 1070
    MonitorNotebook Monitor
    Storage #1Samsung SSD 256 GB
    Storage #2HDD 1TB
    OS Windows 10 64x

Okay, thanks for the reply, i guess theres no way around it but to send my Notebook to Asus and let them "repair" it. Thank you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2