cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mouse in the UEFI Bios of the Strix X99

Ryback14
Level 7
Hello everybody,

I own an Asus Strix Gaming X99 motherboard.
Please, someone can tell me if there is a way to accelerate the mouse's displacements in the BIOS ?

Thank you for your answers.

King regards,
6 REPLIES 6

And even if there is a way, I would advise you against it since fiddling with the BIOS can turn your shiny machine into a dead brick if you happen to tweak some settings to their inappropriate parameters.

Hello,

Ok, thank you for your answers.

Of course I just wanted a tip to do that, made by AMI or Asus, not a piece of code written by a handyman, for breaking my motherboard... 😄

But please, can you tell me if a software allows the configuration of the Bios, directly from Windows, as AI Suite can do it, and not only for the overclock, but for all parameters ?

Thank you for answers,

Best,

Ryback14 wrote:
Hello,

Ok, thank you for your answers.

Of course I just wanted a tip to do that, made by AMI or Asus, not a piece of code written by a handyman, for breaking my motherboard... 😄

But please, can you tell me if a software allows the configuration of the Bios, directly from Windows, as AI Suite can do it, and not only for the overclock, but for all parameters ?

Thank you for answers,

Best,

Hello

Nothing available to perform those functions from handyman or otherwise.

Hello Praz,

It's Ok, thank you, even if it's too bad that this kind of software doesn't exist !

It would have been too much easy otherwise, of course ! :cool:

Best,

Ryback14 wrote:
Hello Praz,

It's Ok, thank you, even if it's too bad that this kind of software doesn't exist !

It would have been too much easy otherwise, of course ! :cool:

Best,

Software doesn't load in the BIOS nor does any drivers which is why you have the lag. I was happy to see a mouse get integrated into the bios, used to be ps2 keyboard only and a lot of use of the tab key

I Have a separate no frills Logitech mx anywhere unified wireless mouse that I use specifically for the bios as it reacts a bit faster than this $150 ROG spatha does.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein