Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by D1cky View Post
    Thanks! I am doing the same trick as you, but I'm not use the game mode trick, I click on the custom effect settings and not change anything just for enable the save button again. If I do this trick or not, when I change the an other profile I get the only one custom effects set which is the same as I setup for the first profile.
    Additional to this, everytime I start the armoury, all my lightning settings is reset.
    I've made this video earlier, and the problems with the new sw-fw are the same!
    I have seen your video earlier. And you have to make last step I have told you with Gaming Mode and then when you click save button
    progress bar will appear that you have saved profile to keyboard memory. After that you can go to Profile 2 and choose custom settings.
    Custom settings will be the SAME as profile 1 but you can delete that custom settings and make new one without affecting your saved Profile 1 settings.
    Of course you will need last step for saving Profile 2 to keyboard memory.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by banepanic View Post
    I have seen your video earlier. And you have to make last step I have told you with Gaming Mode and then when you click save button
    progress bar will appear that you have saved profile to keyboard memory. After that you can go to Profile 2 and choose custom settings.
    Custom settings will be the SAME as profile 1 but you can delete that custom settings and make new one without affecting your saved Profile 1 settings.
    Of course you will need last step for saving Profile 2 to keyboard memory.
    Yeah It is working same with my solution too. But I think it is a workaround and not a good functionality! This way you can't modify the profiles you have, because you have to delete and update the one custom effects set before save it to another profile. Basicaly you have one set and you can change end save to profiles. I think we would have one set (at least) per profiles and we can modify them and save them again to the keyboard. It would be the normal behaviour, and I hope the developers make this happen! Do your armoury is still resetting the settings too?

Sorry for my english!

Quote Originally Posted by D1cky View Post
    Yeah It is working same with my solution too. But I think it is a workaround and not a good functionality! This way you can't modify the profiles you have, because you have to delete and update the one custom effects set before save it to another profile. Basicaly you have one set and you can change end save to profiles. I think we would have one set (at least) per profiles and we can modify them and save them again to the keyboard. It would be the normal behaviour, and I hope the developers make this happen! Do your armoury is still resetting the settings too?

Sorry for my english!
    I totally agree with you that custom profiles have to be editable.

And, of course, my profiles resets to default from time to time. There is no pattern. Today they reset to default, tomorrow they don't...

ROG Enthusiast Array

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by banepanic View Post
    I totally agree with you that custom profiles have to be editable.

And, of course, my profiles resets to default from time to time. There is no pattern. Today they reset to default, tomorrow they don't...
    I'm sorry to hear that! I am very-very surprised because this wasn't ASUS style! I hope they will put some effort and money to make the claymore product line as good as their other product lines! If this selfburning would have happened with ROG notebooks or more popular stuff ASUS reputation would be the past!
    The main reason of my dissappointment isn't the buggy software at start, but the months of inactivity and carelessness! This is make me nervous about ASUS future!

ASUS: Please get your sh*t together very quick and make the Claymore the best keyboard of the world, if you can't or don't want to do, please open the source and let the community make it great!
    Last edited by D1cky; 05-31-2017 at 10:26 PM. Reason: grammar

ROG Member Array

Angry

Same issue with profiles here as well...

Ex-employee Array

I want to update again that the new version is being worked on. Our peripheral team didn't release the "current" latest version Armoury for Claymore or other products that use Armoury because that version isn't properly supported for other products and may have issues (consider it pretty much a beta for other products). I have provided feedback to our peripheral team that it's a bit confusing with the different versions and they need to work on this part to correct this issue in the future so we don't have many different versions on different product pages.

For those who do want to try the latest version (1.02.07), it's available at the link below:
    http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/Acc...464.1476265282

ROG Enthusiast Array

Did you find the solution of your problem? If yes, please write.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    I want to update again that the new version is being worked on. Our peripheral team didn't release the "current" latest version Armoury for Claymore or other products that use Armoury because that version isn't properly supported for other products and may have issues (consider it pretty much a beta for other products). I have provided feedback to our peripheral team that it's a bit confusing with the different versions and they need to work on this part to correct this issue in the future so we don't have many different versions on different product pages.

For those who do want to try the latest version (1.02.07), it's available at the link below:
    http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/Acc...464.1476265282
    Armoury - 1.02.07 problem still persists on my claymore core - waiting for the next version

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave_JNK View Post
    Same issue with profiles here as well...
    Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by kaufen View Post
    Did you find the solution of your problem? If yes, please write.
    There is no solution yet, we are all waiting for Armory update.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast