Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by D1cky View Post
    Software version: 1.01.27
    80% Firmware Version: 1.06.00
    Keypad Firmware Version: 1.01.00

I' ve found other problems! When I open the armoury, sometimes all my custom effects are gone, sometimes all profiles reset to default.
    If I make the profiles again, and save them they will be ok until I start armoury again.

Thank you!
    My profiles are saving fine, did you try uninstalling and clearing the registry then reinstalling again? Does this same issue happen every single time when you close and restart Armoury?

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    My profiles are saving fine, did you try uninstalling and clearing the registry then reinstalling again? Does this same issue happen every single time when you close and restart Armoury?
    Thanks! I tried to clean and reinstall armoury before and now I've tried again. Nothing changed.

https://youtu.be/yOmD6GarR78

You can see one of the problems, and additional to this, sometimes when I start the armoury the custom effects are completely cleared.
    When I change profiles on the keyboard with Fn+numbers it is working "great".
    Last edited by D1cky; 05-05-2017 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Video link edited

I have the same problem like D1cky!

Ex-employee Array

I'll further investigate this issue a bit more and then I'll discuss this with our peripherals team if I'm able to confirm the issue.

Ex-employee Array

I've just tested and it seems my lighting settings are saving and even if I exit Armory and then reopen it, the settings are still there.

My SW/FW:
    Software Version: 1.01.27

I can change to a different effect for each of one of the five profiles and it doesn't seem to be overwriting the previously saved settings in previous profile like you mentioned.

Ex-employee Array

Also I did also test custom effects, I think I know what problems you're having.

If you select overlapping custom effects over the same chosen keys then it doesn't work because you can't do multiple effects at the same time.

Here's what I did as an example which works:
    -Static color for WASD
    -Starry Nights for all keys

Bahz, I use only static effect to color keys i need (att. pictures).

I CAN make 5 different custom profiles but only all five of them at the same time (with Armoury started of course).

During creating 5 custom profiles, let's say i have created profile 5 & profile 4 custom effects and saved it to keyboard and i started creating profile 3,
    if i click accidentally on profile 5 or profile 4 it will RESET TO DEFAULT.

I CAN change created profiles with fn+1,2,3,4,5,6, BUT next time i start Armoury ALL PROFILES RESETS TO DEFAULT.

EVERY TIME I START ARMOURY, PROFILES RESETS TO DEFAULT.

Help, please!
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos Armoury_custom effect_printscreen.jpg  

custom effect_photo.jpg  

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by banepanic View Post
    Bahz, I use only static effect to color keys i need (att. pictures).

I CAN make 5 different custom profiles but only all five of them at the same time (with Armoury started of course).

During creating 5 custom profiles, let's say i have created profile 5 & profile 4 custom effects and saved it to keyboard and i started creating profile 3,
    if i click accidentally on profile 5 or profile 4 it will RESET TO DEFAULT.

I CAN change created profiles with fn+1,2,3,4,5,6, BUT next time i start Armoury ALL PROFILES RESETS TO DEFAULT.

EVERY TIME I START ARMOURY, PROFILES RESETS TO DEFAULT.

Help, please!
    Can you post your current SW and FW version? I've tested again and my settings are saving and I've restarted my computer a few times.

ROG Enthusiast Array

This is incredible! No answer at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    Can you post your current SW and FW version? I've tested again and my settings are saving and I've restarted my computer a few times.
    Same as yours.

Software Version: 1.01.27

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast