Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Ex-employee Array

I'm thinking this has to be a issue with the unit, I'll ask another of one of our co-workers to test this but the one I have at home clearly with the same SW and FW version doesn't have this issue. I'm using Windows 10 64-bit Professional with latest updates.

I guess I'll also try doing custom effects on all 5 profiles to see if I can replicate this. I will report back tomorrow, kind of late here.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    I'm thinking this has to be a issue with the unit, I'll ask another of one of our co-workers to test this but the one I have at home clearly with the same SW and FW version doesn't have this issue. I'm using Windows 10 64-bit Professional with latest updates.

I guess I'll also try doing custom effects on all 5 profiles to see if I can replicate this. I will report back tomorrow, kind of late here.
    Hello Bahz,
    How could you make different custom effects sets on all profiles? I can't do that! If I make a set for profile 1 I can only use only that set for all (which is useless as it sounds). this is my other problem! If you need I could make another video with this problem.

I'm using Windows 10 home 64bit (15063.296)

Ex-employee Array

Today I tried again and it's happening for me now, it no longer saves the custom profile, not even to 1 profile. The last time I tried it saved properly, the static WASD and starry night settings. Every time now when I save it and then exit and go back in the software, it's gone.

I will provide full details to our peripherals team and request to have this fixed in the next version.

Ex-employee Array

I just wanted to update you all that this issue has been passed over to our peripheral team and they confirmed the issue and the next software update will address this issue. Thanks.

I just wanted to update you all that this issue has been passed over to our peripheral team and they confirmed the issue and the next software update will address this issue. Thanks.
    We told you about that issue

Thanks.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Thank you for the update Bahz!
    We have only one painful question left: WHEN?

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by D1cky View Post
    Thank you for the update Bahz!
    We have only one painful question left: WHEN?
    They've sent in the request and the bug is replicated, normally they would need to work on a beta version and then need internal testing to verify the new solution has no problems then they'll release an official version which then will be posted up. I'm hoping it will be a few weeks, at the moment they've just started and I can't share any unconfirmed information on the timeline.

I have installed Armory 1.02.07

Firmware has updated too:
    80% Firmware version: 1.06.04
    Keypad firmware version: 1.02.01

Now, my custom profiles don't resets to default anymore. For now everything is working fine...

ROG Enthusiast Array

They've sent in the request and the bug is replicated, normally they would need to work on a beta version and then need internal testing to verify the new solution has no problems then they'll release an official version which then will be posted up. I'm hoping it will be a few weeks, at the moment they've just started and I can't share any unconfirmed information on the timeline.
    First of all thank you for the information! I am a little bit sad now! This keyboard should be the top priority for that pricetag we pay for it! The Claymore released last year! The software and firmwares are full of known bugs and the company (which is my favorite) said that "we've just started the work" after 5 months! I feel the sad-strange feeling about the Claymore product line is abandoned totally! Please tell me i am wrong! Please!

I would be glad if I can join your beta team for this test. I think I can test almost any issue with Claymore!

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by banepanic View Post
    I have installed Armory 1.02.07

Firmware has updated too:
    80% Firmware version: 1.06.04
    Keypad firmware version: 1.02.01

Now, my custom profiles don't resets to default anymore. For now everything is working fine...
    I try to update but I cant't find any new SW or FW in the armoury and I can't download new versions from the support page!
    Where did you find these? If it is a joke, you could be happy! It hit my heart badly!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast