cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gl552vw rog game center issue

raja_na70
Level 7
I just bought the new gl552vw, after 3 weeks the game center was error.
the system information about cpu frequency and GPU doesn't work at all. . could some body help me about this issue ? thankyou

Best regards,
2 REPLIES 2

jtchrome
Level 7
Hello raja_na70, I have the GL552vw-gh71 and the original program that came with the laptop, for gaming, was replaced with Gamefirst iv. Gamefirst looks similar to what you have but it's not the same. Try reinstalling the program.

I had the same issue with that info not showing but since updated Gaming Center to 2.0.3 http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/Apps_for_Win10/Gaming_Center/ROG_Gaming_Center_Win10_64_VER203.z... everything works however I need to mention that it and Avast doesn't get along so if you are using Avast AV you won't be able to use version 2 until ASUS or Avast fixes the issue.
BTW Gamefirst IV is not the same program that program is for tweaking network settings for gaming over a network.
"GameFirst IV now features the latest the upgraded Teaming software to optimize your network traffic. You can control up to four gateways, for instance, combining two gateways such as a LAN connection plus a WiFi connetion to increase your total network bandwidth."