cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get my PG348Q to 100Hz?

Horrgakx
Level 7
Hi. I'm trying to switch my PG348Q monitor into 100Hz and am asking for help doing it please.

If I switch it to Overclock mode in the monitor menu it just reverts. And 100Hz isn't available in the Control Panel.

What do I have to do?

PC spec;
• Windows Professional 10 64Bit
• Intel i7-5820K Haswell-E (3.30GHZ, 15MB L3 CACHE)
• Nvidia GTX 980 4GB Extreme
• MSI X99S SLI Plus Motherboard
• 32GB Crucial (4 x 8GB) 2133Mhz DDR4
• 240GB SATA III Ultrafast SSD
• ASUS ROG SWIFT Curved PG348Q, 34" UWQHD (3440x1440) Gaming monitor, IPS, up to 100Hz, DP, HDMI, USB3.0 , G-SYNC (connected via DisplayPort)
3 REPLIES 3

starsailor
Level 9
Hello There,

First congratz on your monitor, its a beauty.

-Go to overclocking menu on your monitor by using the joystick control on the back side
-Tick the overclock with the joystick ok (click) button (its a 5 way joystick, up, down, left, right and click)
-Choose the overclock refresh rate go up and down to make sure the slider moves, once you are on 100hz click again. (Most people dont click but just go back, this might be your problem)
-At this point the monitor will ask your confirmation, click ok again with the joystick.
-Monitor will restart itself and voila you have 100hz

Make sure you right click on windows and choose 100hz from Nvidia control panel after you do the above steps.

Let us know how it worked out for you.

Thanks - that worked.

I have another issue now relating to multiple monitors. Take a look here;
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?91599-Help-with-Muulti-monitor-setup-please&p=637219#post6...

Thank you.

I was not finishing step 3.

starsailor wrote:
Hello There,

First congratz on your monitor, its a beauty.

-Go to overclocking menu on your monitor by using the joystick control on the back side
-Tick the overclock with the joystick ok (click) button (its a 5 way joystick, up, down, left, right and click)
-Choose the overclock refresh rate go up and down to make sure the slider moves, once you are on 100hz click again. (Most people dont click but just go back, this might be your problem)
-At this point the monitor will ask your confirmation, click ok again with the joystick.
-Monitor will restart itself and voila you have 100hz

Make sure you right click on windows and choose 100hz from Nvidia control panel after you do the above steps.

Let us know how it worked out for you.