cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPUTweakII Version 1.4.3.9 and gpu tweakii 1.4.3.8

cartoonistas
Level 7
They are up for grabs! Not tested yet, but why two of them?

Perfect description by the way!

GPUTweakII Version 1.4.3.9
1.Added support for GTX 1080 Ti
2.Fixed profile not saving issue
3.Changed info page to now update every 5 seconds
4.Fixed compatibility bug with Sonic Studio where the monitor tab for GPU Tweak II would sometimes not startup
5.Fixed Memory Clock bug for some AMD cards where the value shown was lower than the correct value
6.Improved UI stability
(In user defined mode, the fan duty setting would sometimes not be able to reset to the previous position and after adjusting the advance mode slider and pushing “apply” or “cancel” would result with an error pop-up)

gpu tweakii 1.4.3.8
1.GPU Tweak II with Honor & Ghost Recon skin
Support model:
-ROG STRIX GTX1080/GTX1070 series
-Turbo GTX 1080/1070 series
-Dual GTX 1070 series
-EX GTX 1070 Series
2.Added support for GTX 1080 Ti
3.Fixed profile not saving issue
4.Changed info page to now update every 5 seconds
5.Fixed compatibility bug with Sonic Studio where the monitor tab for GPU Tweak II would sometimes not startup
6.Fixed Memory Clock bug for some AMD cards where the value shown was lower than the correct value
7.Improved UI stability
(In user defined mode, the fan duty setting would sometimes not be able to reset to the previous position and after adjusting the advance mode slider and pushing “apply” or “cancel” would result with an error pop-up)
10 REPLIES 10

Chino wrote:
One comes with the skin and the other doesn't. 😛

Oh thanks chino i didn't even noticed that in the description! hehe Thanks!:p

frederickpca
Level 9
What's the problem in leaving as it was before, setting fans to 0% rotation at x degrees of temperature? What the **** are you doing with this program? Honestly, I will stop using this garbage that does not lend itself instead of improving every update only gets worse.

I want to keep my fans at 0% rotation until they reach an established limit of heat, is it very difficult to do this for the trainees doing this program?

One more garbage version, dont download new bug version.

Agree fred,

What I have found after install is that if you have external fans, in pro mode they do not show up when scrolling using the scroll bar, but if you mouse wheel scroll then the option to set external fans can be seen. If you try and change the setting, it changes the setting above it.

aeertavy6b4y4 wrote:
Agree fred,

What I have found after install is that if you have external fans, in pro mode they do not show up when scrolling using the scroll bar, but if you mouse wheel scroll then the option to set external fans can be seen. If you try and change the setting, it changes the setting above it.

Had .net 4.6.1 installed, after installing 4.6.2 seems ok, if it is a requirement to have 4.6.2 an install version check is warrented just like every other good software does.

danone77
Level 7
Hi,
1.4.3.9 good working Version for me,and nice to see,that the windows coldboot/quickstart problem is fixed...

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
nice. so with one ,8 or ,9 for 1080?
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Nate152

Nate152 wrote:
I installed 1.4.3.8 and is working fine here.

Ok hold! I am installing
Learn, Play Enjoy!