cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AURA for Graphics Card not Opening

EasyLover
Level 8
Hi,

I've got Strix Rx 480 8GB OC version. I've downloaded AURA Graphics Card software from the asus website. Every time I try to launch the AURA Graphics Card it gives an error window that System does not support LED Control Function. Any idea?

Rampage V Edition 10
i7 6850k
Corsair Vengeance Red LED 8x8GB @ 2666MMHz
Corsair H100i V2
Thermaltake Tough Power DPS-G 750W PSU
Samsung 840 EVO 250GB/1TB SSDs
WD Black 6TB.
Live your life the way you want, not the way others want!
2 REPLIES 2

Menthol
Level 14
I don't know why your getting the error but have you tried uninstalling the AURA for Graphic's card and the AURA motherboard software and installing the new Beta Version 1.03.48 AURA Lighting software which controls both the motherboard and Graphics cards? it also controls the RGB lights on the new Gskill RGB memory kits, it works well on my Z-270 Apex with 1080 Strix and Gskill memory kit

EasyLover
Level 8
I've tried multiple things. The only thing that worked but for once was that I shutdown the PC. Took out the power cord from PSU. Connect it again and powered it up. Software launched just for once time after that. Even now this trick is not working. 1.03.48 also not working. It launched but was not showing Graphics Card in the interface. Restarts the PC and then it never launches. Sad life.
Live your life the way you want, not the way others want!