cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guardians of the Galaxy

Zenator
Level 8

Hello Again 🙂

I had not planed on doing a second build for the world series but I still have time for something small. I have been thinking about doing a small form build for some time

and i've been wanting to do a white build as well, so for this build im looking at doing a build in white and making it slim.

I Will be using a Master Case Maker 5 and a Cosmos SE

De-construccion have begun, lots of cutting still to go to get that "SLIM" look and the MIG waiting to put it all back together again.

Quick layout of parts from both cases.

And a way to put it all back together again, Oh what fun this will be!

Some steel may be injured in this process :thumb:

So Far what i'm doing is im trying to reuse as many parts as I can from both cases. The MoBo tray has been centered in the case to have even room on both sides,

The back side being for the cooling and cabling, Giving me 80mm at the back and 80mm on the MoBo side and a 160mm all up. More then enough space to get things done.

Thanks again for stopping by.
10 REPLIES 10

xeromist
Subbing to this thread. 🙂

Sorry AMD went and stole your name, BTW.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Zenator
Level 8
Lol Yea kind of RYZEN, Mine is still very difrent. 🙂

Zenator
Level 8
Update on the Thinner build, Case frame is now reshaped. The back of the case now has room for 2x360 rads for the cooling the GPU & CPU. And in side the MaterWatt Maker 1200 PSU. Still lots more to come and still lots more to do.

Zenator
Level 8
Some of the very COOL hardware going into the Thinner case.

MAXIMUS VIII HERO ALPHA MoBo W/block, From Bitspower.

ASUS STRIX 980ti And Bitspower RBG W/Block.

Zenator
Level 8
Time again to show some pic's.

From one case to the next I have used the rear GPU mount from the Cosmos SE cut it out reshaped it to fit in the top of the frame to hold the GPU in place. Plus one new clear and black printed GPU logo, For some back light RBG.

Zenator
Level 8
A bit more to show.

Thinner with a theme.

More soon.

Zenator
Level 8
Outer plastic covers now done and a place for the CM badge.

Zenator
Level 8
Switchers fitted for a new clean look.

Zenator
Level 8
Hi, The color I picked for the build is Harlequin. That will have the same colors as the guardians of the galaxy theme. It still needs to be clear coated as well.