Threaded View

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array MNMadman PC Specs
    MNMadman PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus ROG Crosshair VII Hero (Wi-Fi)
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen R7 2700X
    Memory (part number)G.Skill F4-3200C14D-16GTZRX 2x8GB
    Graphics Card #1Nvidia TITAN Xp Jedi Order Collectors Edition
    MonitorAcer XB270HU 27" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync
    Storage #1Samsung 960 Pro 2TB NVMe
    CPU CoolerCustom Liquid Cooling Loop
    CasePrimoChill Praxis WetBench White/Black
    Power SupplyCorsair HX1000i
    Keyboard Logitech G Pro
    Mouse Logitech G Pro
    Headset Logitech G633
    Mouse Pad Logitech G440
    OS Windows 10 Pro 1803

Quote Originally Posted by MeQira View Post
    Hello everyone,

Is there any problem with Vengeance Led 3200 2x8Gb. I couldn't find "CMU16GX4M2C32200C16R" on memory support page and worker of computer store said that mainboard is supports 3200mhz memory and gave me that memory. But when i checked box of mainboard i can't see that mainboard supports 3200 mhz. Only says "max 4 x dim 64 gb 2666mhz/" and lower. It's same about handbook of mainboard. Should i change my ram?

And another problem about bios. I've checked bios 0902 few days ago and it was in beta and yesterday i saw that 0902 released, so i wanted to try it. But it made me regret and really don't know why did they remove 0702 version from website. It's really weird and when i clear cmos, it's still show 0902 version. System really freezes randomly, can't play any games, temp shows 65-70 at iddle, cpu works 1ghz and voltage between 0,4 and 0,8.How can these things happen with republic of gamers mainboard. Other users already got high K mmr and etc. We still waiting for boot our computer. And i'm really bored from solitare.

(And my few angry things about this mainboard)
    Dear Asus, this is not early access game or dayZ. You design this mainboard for gamers and overlockers but that was really logical to place bios cell beside graphic card slot. So when i wanna remove cell, firstly i have to remove my graphic card... And i play piano, i have thin fingers but they are really big and useless to use jumper, because you place that thing most weird place on the board. Thank you that you sell bad mood for a lot of money.
    Clear CMOS doesn't revert it back to the old BIOS ... it simply clears the settings of the current BIOS. Also, removing the battery would not have changed the BIOS version either. It's the same as doing a Clear CMOS.

If your temps are that high, check your cooler mounting. That high at idle means something isn't making contact correctly. And that's likely why you are freezing up.