Page 262 of 262 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262
Results 2,611 to 2,615 of 2615
  1. #2611
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    11

    Quote Originally Posted by xeizo View Post
    FYI so did Gigabyte release AGESA 1.0.0.3AB based bioses today, for ALL boards back to B350!
    Just had a look at the X370 Gaming 5 (friends mobo who is considering Zen 2) and latest BIOS is still f40 from a month ago, AGESA 1.0.0.2 so I'm not sure on that. :L
    Same on the K5 & K7.

  2. #2612
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array xeizo PC Specs
    xeizo PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)HP i7-7500U 16GB 256GB NVMe
    MotherboardAsus Maximus VIII Hero
    Processor6700K
    Memory (part number)32GB HyperX/CorsairLP @ 3200MHz
    Graphics Card #1MSI 1080Ti @ Water
    Sound CardSteinberg UR22
    MonitorAOC 1440p 27" S-PLS
    Storage #1256GB Samsung 950 Pro NVMe
    Storage #22xSSD:s, 4xHDD:s
    CPU CoolerAntec 620 AIO push-pull 2xNidec Gentle Typhoon 1450rpm
    CaseCorsair Carbide 200R
    Power SupplyCooler Master V550S
    Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown (50$ on sale)
    Mouse Steelseries Sensei RAW
    Headset Sennheiser HD600
    Mouse Pad Steelseries, hard
    Headset/Speakers Swissonic ASM5 active studio monitors (thomann.de)
    OS Windows10 preview build 16237
    Network RouterAsus RT-N66U

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Reputation
    31
    Posts
    126

    Quote Originally Posted by Weaselbandit View Post
    Just had a look at the X370 Gaming 5 (friends mobo who is considering Zen 2) and latest BIOS is still f40 from a month ago, AGESA 1.0.0.2 so I'm not sure on that. :L
    Same on the K5 & K7.
    Sorry, my fault, it was second hand information from another forum. Of course I should have checked myself.

    When checking even a lowly board like GA-AB350M-DS3H has it:

    https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard...upport-dl-bios

    And all the X570:s of course, but maybe not all boards.

    edit. Oh, but the Gaming 5 has it now, maybe some webcache issue?

    https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard...upport-dl-bios

    Looks like they where right in the other forum after all!

  3. #2613
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    11

    Good to see a media outlet talking about this, it's the first I've seen of it anyway.
    11:56-14:16
    https://youtu.be/u6mAd3P2qac?t=716

  4. #2614
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    11

    Quote Originally Posted by xeizo View Post
    Sorry, my fault, it was second hand information from another forum. Of course I should have checked myself.

    When checking even a lowly board like GA-AB350M-DS3H has it:

    https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard...upport-dl-bios

    And all the X570:s of course, but maybe not all boards.

    edit. Oh, but the Gaming 5 has it now, maybe some webcache issue?

    https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard...upport-dl-bios

    Looks like they where right in the other forum after all!
    Oh yeah, so they are now.
    Well that's just another strike against ASUS then, I expect them to be following shortly.

  5. #2615
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array xeizo PC Specs
    xeizo PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)HP i7-7500U 16GB 256GB NVMe
    MotherboardAsus Maximus VIII Hero
    Processor6700K
    Memory (part number)32GB HyperX/CorsairLP @ 3200MHz
    Graphics Card #1MSI 1080Ti @ Water
    Sound CardSteinberg UR22
    MonitorAOC 1440p 27" S-PLS
    Storage #1256GB Samsung 950 Pro NVMe
    Storage #22xSSD:s, 4xHDD:s
    CPU CoolerAntec 620 AIO push-pull 2xNidec Gentle Typhoon 1450rpm
    CaseCorsair Carbide 200R
    Power SupplyCooler Master V550S
    Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown (50$ on sale)
    Mouse Steelseries Sensei RAW
    Headset Sennheiser HD600
    Mouse Pad Steelseries, hard
    Headset/Speakers Swissonic ASM5 active studio monitors (thomann.de)
    OS Windows10 preview build 16237
    Network RouterAsus RT-N66U

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Reputation
    31
    Posts
    126

    Quote Originally Posted by Weaselbandit View Post
    Good to see a media outlet talking about this, it's the first I've seen of it anyway.
    11:56-14:16
    https://youtu.be/u6mAd3P2qac?t=716

    Oh yes, he is SO right. This has been a very rocky launch, somewhat to the rescue for the board vendors is the poor availability of Ryzen 3000 chips.

    It was a really lousy idea to launch 7/7 because it sounds cool, a typical board of directors idea, this would have been a much better launch in September!

Page 262 of 262 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •