Page 153 of 266 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 253 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 2651
    Tech Marketing Manager HQ Array Raja@ASUS's Avatar

Yes, I am direct. In my view, the customer is not always right, and neither is the company. No promises are made about long-term forum-level comms for any product by any company. And sorry, I can't promise I'm going to update the thread for every firmware release, and I certainly can't provide weekly reports. I'll only update the thread for critical builds that I get passed. In my case, that'll be the next Agesa.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array SaLSouL PC Specs
    SaLSouL PC Specs
    MotherboardCrosshair VI Extreme
    ProcessorRyzen 7 2700x
    Memory (part number)trident RGB CL16 3200mhz 32GB
    Graphics Card #1MSI Gaming 6GB GTX 980Ti
    Graphics Card #2MSI Gaming 6GB GTX 980Ti
    Sound CardAstro A50 Wireless
    MonitorPhillips BDM4037U 40" 4k UHD Monitor
    Storage #1samsung 850 pro raid 0
    Storage #2WD Black 1tb Raid 0
    CPU CoolerCorsair H115i
    CaseCoolermaster Cosmos 2
    Power SupplyCorsair ax 1200i
    Keyboard Corsair K95 Platinum
    Mouse Corsair Scimitar RGB Pro
    Headset Astro A50 Gaming Wireless
    Mouse Pad corsair massive
    OS Win 10 x64 pro
    Network RouterAsus AC-3200

For an employee of Asus do you deem your conduct becoming of an Asus employee? I've never mentioned customers being right/wrong. Manners are free. I am a customer and require the minimum respect as such.

ROG Enthusiast Array sadaharu PC Specs
    sadaharu PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Crosshair VI Hero
    ProcessorRyZen 7 1700x
    Memory (part number)F4-3200C14D-16GFX
    Graphics Card #1Sapphire HD7970 OC.
    MonitorASUS VX229H 21.5" FHD (1920x1080)
    Storage #1Transcend 220S 480 GB
    Storage #2WD 3.5" 1TB Caviar Blue SATA 3.0 7200Rpm 64MB Cache
    CPU CoolerCorsair H115i
    CaseNzxt h440 Matte Black
    Power SupplyCorsair GS800 80 PLUS® Bronze
    Keyboard Everest Rampage KM-R7 Keyboard
    Mouse Everest Rampage KM-R7 Mouse
    Headset Beats Solo 2
    Mouse Pad M.K. Atatürk Signature Special Black Edition
    Headset/Speakers MICROLAB M-200 (2+1) Piano Black Speaker
    OS Windows 10 Pro

Quote Originally Posted by SaLSouL View Post
    Im quite taken back by your righteous tone @raja "when I deem there is something worthwhile to update" All I am asking for is basic customer service. You definitely need someone who can interact on a basic customer level as this forum is filled with ? you guessed it "customers" why elmore is reporting on @Asus stuff on a 3rd party site is beyond me. if elmor works for asus R&D then should he not maintain a thread here for the customers to see? insterd of a 3rd party site cut /paste thread which we have here.

I am a customer and a very loyal one with lots of Asus products, but the reputaion of Asus customer services is living up to the hype, this thread is the perfect example of bad customer service.
    Don't waste your breath bro. They simply don't care.

SaLSouL PC Specs
    ProcessorRyzen 7 2700x
    CPU CoolerCorsair H115i
    OS Win 10 x64 pro

Quote Originally Posted by sadaharu View Post
    Don't waste your breath bro. They simply don't care.
    I'm beginning to think that your right . It's all here for everyone be to see

For an employee of Asus do you deem your conduct becoming of an Asus employee? I've never mentioned customers being right/wrong. Manners are free. I am a customer and require the minimum respect as such.

There's no lack of respect here. I just can't do everything you're asking for. I am direct and always will be. It's a lot better than making promises one cannot keep. In any case, as I said earlier, I'll update the thread when I get passed the Agesa update build.

Administrator Array Silent Scone@ASUS's Avatar

I'm beginning to think that your right . It's all here for everyone be to see
    Personally, I think you're reading far too much into this. This has been the most frantic year for platform releases that I can remember. Some of which put tremendous strain on vendors, not excluding R7. It's not unsurprising that occasionally, one issue takes precedence over another. This is not something exclusive to any one vendor or platform, and isn't ideal - but nothing in this industry seldom is.

Moreover, issues that can be fixed internally will get priority over ones that require input from AMD, or those that aren't going to be fixed in the immediate future. This is basically what was already said in the replies.

Nothing disrespectful has been said. Expecting updates at every incremental stage simply isn't a realistic expectation, especially with how busy they are internally. Raja, Elmor Shamino etc post on their own volition, and it's interaction that's rarely seen from other vendors. If they didn't care, it would make more sense to ignore posts.

Being at the pinnacle and an enthusiast comes with its downsides occasionally. Be sure to keep an eye on the thread on OCN, it's a wealth of information

SaLSouL PC Specs
    ProcessorRyzen 7 2700x
    CPU CoolerCorsair H115i
    OS Win 10 x64 pro

Quote Originally Posted by SilentScone View Post
    Personally, I think you're reading far too much into this. This has been the most frantic year for platform releases that I can remember. Some of which put tremendous strain on vendors, not excluding R7. It's not unsurprising that occasionally, one issue takes precedence over another. This is not something exclusive to any one vendor or platform, and isn't ideal - but nothing in this industry seldom is.

Moreover, issues that can be fixed internally will get priority over ones that require input from AMD, or those that aren't going to be fixed in the immediate future. This is basically what was already said in the replies.

Nothing disrespectful has been said. Expecting updates at every incremental stage simply isn't a realistic expectation, especially with how busy they are internally. Raja, Elmor Shamino etc post on their own volition, and it's interaction that's rarely seen from other vendors. If they didn't care, it would make more sense to ignore posts.

Being at the pinnacle and an enthusiast comes with its downsides occasionally. Be sure to keep an eye on the thread on OCN, it's a wealth of information

@raja Allow me to be as direct as you have been with me.

Regardless of vendor/company forums. This is the worst company I have had to deal with in my 20+ years of computing, dare I say the corsair forums are more helpful, NZXT /Coolermaster/Gskill/ dare I say nvidia do it so much better than Asus. Perhaps this is my fault for expecting someone from marketing to have a modicum of customer service. Perhaps i was expecting too much. Those companys engage with there customers and with each update come a new thread for reporting problems what we have here is a cut/paste from from oc.net. Absolute blackout from ASUS relating to problems to x370 platform Yes you may well be waiting for 3rd party's to help but that does not give you the right to keep all of your customers completely in the dark about the state of their expensive motherboards. this thread needs to be closed and a new updated one with everything you have just said put into a clear thread for all to see.

I understand and sympathise with the current state of affairs how the forums are not your priority. It needs to be someones! but "going EMU" is not the way. someone needs to take responsibility for these forums interact with its customer in a professional manner. Your internal politics of being short staffed are not my problem and should never be aired to a customer.

@silentscone
    I have not said anyone was disrespectful. direct yes, self righteous, lacking manners yes, not disrespectful.
    @raja

If you had bought a car and there was an inherent problem with your car that the garage couldn't fix and they said to you, no updates where waiting on FORD. then you said well can you give me a rough idea? "when I deem there is something worthwhile to update. Are you telling me you would accept that answer and walk off? BS you know you wouldn't

@raja Allow me to be as direct as you have been with me.

Regardless of vendor/company forums. This is the worst company I have had to deal with in my 20+ years of computing, dare I say the corsair forums are more helpful, NZXT /Coolermaster/Gskill/ dare I say nvidia do it so much better than Asus. Perhaps this is my fault for expecting someone from marketing to have a modicum of customer service. Perhaps i was expecting too much. Those companys engage with there customers and with each update come a new thread for reporting problems what we have here is a cut/paste from from oc.net. Absolute blackout from ASUS relating to problems to x370 platform Yes you may well be waiting for 3rd party's to help but that does not give you the right to keep all of your customers completely in the dark about the state of their expensive motherboards. this thread needs to be closed and a new updated one with everything you have just said put into a clear thread for all to see.

I understand and sympathise with the current state of affairs how the forums are not your priority. It needs to be someones! but "going EMU" is not the way. someone needs to take responsibility for these forums interact with its customer in a professional manner. Your internal politics of being short staffed are not my problem and should never be aired to a customer.

@silentscone
    I have not said anyone was disrespectful. direct yes, self righteous, lacking manners yes, not disrespectful.
    @raja

If you had bought a car and there was an inherent problem with your car that the garage couldn't fix and they said to you, no updates where waiting on FORD. then you said well can you give me a rough idea? "when I deem there is something worthwhile to update. Are you telling me you would accept that answer and walk off? BS you know you wouldn't

I think we have completely different opinions on what going Emu means. I can handle direct (we always need to know where we really stand). After a decade on the forums, I've found it the best way to work.

I'll say it again, updates will be made when I get a build that is worth making a post for. Technically, this isn't the same as a garage; it's an end-user to end-user forum. You can complain here, sure. Nobody will stop you unless it's out of context or beyond the forum rules.

SaLSouL PC Specs
    ProcessorRyzen 7 2700x
    CPU CoolerCorsair H115i
    OS Win 10 x64 pro

Quote Originally Posted by Raja@ASUS View Post
    I think we have completely different opinions on what going Emu means. I can handle direct (we always need to know where we really stand). After a decade on the forums, I've found it the best way to work.

I'll say it again, updates will be made when I get a build that is worth making a post for. Technically, this isn't the same as a garage; it's an end-user to end-user forum. You can complain here, sure. Nobody will stop you unless it's out of context or beyond the forum rules.

is your version clean for EMU? going emu means sticking your head in the sand and hoping all your problems will go away.

Whats your version :P
    btw nice defuse perhaps I was wrong about you.

is your version clean for EMU? going emu means sticking your head in the sand and hoping all your problems will go away.

Whats your version :P
    btw nice defuse perhaps I was wrong about you.
    The Emu on Rod's arm was known for near-savage biting.

Page 153 of 266 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 253 ... LastLast