ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Should I clean install windows 10 on my Asus G752?

I have an Asus G752VY and wonder if i should reinstall windows 10. If yes can you give me instructions on how to uninstall it correctly.

ROG Guru: Gold Belt Array Clintlgm PC Specs
    Clintlgm PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus G752VY DH72
    MotherboardAsus Z97 Pro WiFi and /Z97 Pro A
    ProcessorI7 4790K
    Storage #1512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
    Storage #21 TB Samsun 850 Pro
    CaseCool Master Haf
    OS Win 8.1 Pro and Win 10 Pro

No you shouldn't unless you have a good reason too. Bloat ware can be uninstalled. Clean Install will wipe out your support Folder there are software programs in that folder that can not be downloaded once you delete that folder there gone forever.
    So is you do clean install be sure to
    1. DO Back up the eSupport folder
    2. DO Create a full complete Image of your Current OS SSD I and many others use Macrium Reflect other software will work too Main thing is to create a Complete Image of your OS SSD.
    3. Everything you need to know about clean installing Windows 10 is in this thread https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...-installation)
    4. Good Luck, and I think you'll find that your notebook will run pretty much the same as it does now. After you finally, get it configured correctly again.
    5. Asus Support Downloads will have most of the latest drivers that are tested for you particular notebook. gps3dx keeps his thread up to date with links to the latest drivers.
    G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
    512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
    1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
    980m GTX 4 GB
    32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
    Windows 10 Pro
    Z97 -A
    Windows 10 Pro

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

It's really not that easy, and several people have benchmarked it. There isn't really any performance difference. It doesn't seem worth the time.

I almost did a clean install the day I received my laptop, but I like to play with it first and make sure it all works. Well, I never had to go back and do a clean install. It all worked and I didn't have any sort of OS related issues.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Not a good idea, there are so many people here who did so and regretted it. Your laptop is already plenty fast as it is, just swap the HDD with an SSD if you have the budget, that and a RAM upgrade is really all you need.

ROG Enthusiast Array

what is the pre-installed os?
    If win 10, do not bother, if win8, then yes.