cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One reboot after booting up my computer

huPo1337
Level 7
Hi,

when booting up my computer it makes a quick reboot after booting (power off/ power on) its only one reboot.
i have the latest bios 0902
5 REPLIES 5

Raja
Level 13
That's normal on most systems from a power shutdown, I think.

Raja@ASUS wrote:
That's normal on most systems from a power shutdown, I think.

whenever i shut down my pc i always
pull the plug out of the socket. this is new i didnt had this issue before.

huPo1337 wrote:
whenever i shut down my pc i always
pull the plug out of the socket. this is new i didnt had this issue before.

i didn't pull the plug out of socket when i shut it down (or rarely, probably during maintenance and/or troubleshooting), but i can confirm that my PC (not Ryzen, but a crosshair V formula Z) behaved like this sometimes. this behavior even exists on an older generation AMD CPU/ Motherboard (?) .

for me it's a non issue. if the system works, posts, all A-ok!
no siggy, saw stuff that made me sad.

haihane wrote:
i didn't pull the plug out of socket when i shut it down (or rarely, probably during maintenance and/or troubleshooting), but i can confirm that my PC (not Ryzen, but a crosshair V formula Z) behaved like this sometimes. this behavior even exists on an older generation AMD CPU/ Motherboard (?) .

for me it's a non issue. if the system works, posts, all A-ok!

well for me it isnt a issue too if so ..
but i dont get it why it happends only sometimes. maybe i pulled the plug to fast and the system didnt shut down correctly.
for me this never happened before thats why i ve asked. i thought something is wrong with my power unit or my board is broken etc.

anyways thank you for your help and support.

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Depends on settings/boards sometimes but AFAIK the double boot on so called cold boot (i.e. after power removal) is very normal....like the board resets itself and starts applying settings from scratch...