cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aura

Tom71
Level 7
Is the Aura software still a work in progress? Reason I'm asking my Trident RGB has only shown up once in the program then vanished, but the motherboard and gpus are showing everytime. Any advice? Thanks in advance.
3 REPLIES 3

Frikencio
Level 7
Tom71 wrote:
Is the Aura software still a work in progress? Reason I'm asking my Trident RGB has only shown up once in the program then vanished, but the motherboard and gpus are showing everytime. Any advice? Thanks in advance.

I also have problems with that with my TridentZ RGB modules. The software detects either the motherboard or ram only.

I at first just had the motherboard and gpu's show up in the program. Then one morning the Tridents showed up so I set the color and the program crashed. Now its back to just motherboard and gpus.

Frikencio wrote:
I also have problems with that with my TridentZ RGB modules. The software detects either the motherboard or ram only.

I at first just had the motherboard and gpu's show up in the program. Then one morning the Tridents showed up so I set the color and the program crashed. Now its back to just motherboard and gpus.