cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G751JT display driver trouble if pc shuts off or restarts

InvictusTv
Level 7
So before you guys tell me to check the forums and try the other methods ive already proceeded to do all of them and no fix for this....

Now continuing on with my issue.
I have an issue with my display driver where if my pc shuts off or restarts I get a driver is now working properly error I believe its a code 43 and Ive installed the latest bios and graphics driver but the only way for me to get the driver to work is to do a Reset and keep my files which means I must remove everything ive installed and reinstall when the reset is complete. Ive also got a new batter and replaced it but pc still doesnt work without it being plugged in.(another issue im having)
5 REPLIES 5

Bill
Level 7
Hello InvictusTv
In your case, I would suggest to send your unit to service center for a check up
Thank you

Bill@ASUS wrote:
Hello InvictusTv
In your case, I would suggest to send your unit to service center for a check up
Thank you

Will it still be viable since i had the unit for over 2 years?

Clintlgm
Level 14
Well the battery thing sounds like a hardware issue. The driver loading thing could be that your not getting a complete total shut down and you still have hybrid sleep active. The Default for Windows 8 and 10 is for shutdown to use hybrid shut down which only puts your notebook to sleep. That causes all kinds of issues with drivers loading on wake up. This is all I can think of just now.
Don't know about your particular warranty most are only for 1 or 2 years 3 years can be purchased during the first year you own it.
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

Its definately not hybrid sleep because when the pc is unplugged it shuts off completely wont even turn on and if you plug it in and turn it on it still has this issue.

Julskey
Level 10
Is the fastboot option in BIOS turned off?