cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PG27UQ release date please!

TheOnlyDoor
Level 7
So I almost bought the Asus 34 in. Ultra wide until I read an old article (2 months old), about 3 new 27 inch 4K, HDR, 144 hz. Gsync monitor supposedly coming out in Q2 2017.....or Q3 depending on which article you read.
Though I love ASUS (currently use the PB287Q 4k monitor), and would prefer the Asus HDR monitor, I'll probably go with whichever (Asus, Acer or Sumsung) releases 1st. Unless I have some relative idea that the Asus will be out BEFORE the end of Q2....which would be June.
The finish product (only a prototype?) Was shown almost 3 months ago at CES 2017. I realize that no admin/Asus person hear can give a firm release date until the Asus masters give the green light....but....can you at least give us a "still in development" or hopefully a "currently in production"????
Thanks in advance.
3 REPLIES 3

TheOnlyDoor
Level 7
Any forum mods with info?

TheOnlyDoor wrote:
Any forum mods with info?

Unfortunately we don't have any additional information for you. Nothing is ever announced on this forum so make sure to watch regular media coverage for dates and product releases.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

vipermk2
Level 7
I've just done exactly the same as you, just about to press buy on Amazon for the PG348Q and saw and article on the ROG SWIFT PG27UQ. Now I'm just sitting patiently (not really) waiting to see when it will be released.