cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Front Base Panel

Palko
Level 7
You do not know when will ROG Front Base on this board? Someone working?Thank you
33 REPLIES 33

Xeekk
Level 7
Could you reword the question?

Excuse me but I do not know much English.I bought a Crosshair Hero VI X370 and ROG Front Base and shows only the CPU, RPM and temperature and can not speed controlled?Where to Download driver the ROG Front Base for motheboard?63413

Ah, that. I would also be interested. This board isn't even on the ROG Front Base compatibility list yet, but if it ever gets there I might want to get my hands on one.

Palko: Did you install the ROG Connect Plus software? It may need that for all functions to work.

Did you install both the newest driver and ROG Connect Plus ? Just a thought .

Bahz
Level 12
For X370 the motherboards are not officially in the support list so there's no official support for these motherboards yet so I think it's best to wait for news on when the firmware will be available for the X370 boards. Unfortunately I don't have any information on this but I will check with our team responsible for the ROG Front Base and if I have something that I can share then I'll update it here.

So reply came with ASUS : I'm sorry to inform you that the Crosshair VI Hero does not support the Front Base. The ROG_EXT connector is only for the OC Panel and OC Panel II. This is also mentioned in the Manual of the motherboard at page 1-27.So, hoping to later, it will support.

Palko wrote:
So reply came with ASUS : I'm sorry to inform you that the Crosshair VI Hero does not support the Front Base. The ROG_EXT connector is only for the OC Panel and OC Panel II. This is also mentioned in the Manual of the motherboard at page 1-27.So, hoping to later, it will support.

Do you tried to install*ROG Connect Plus?

I'm really interested to see if this panel can be 100% compatible with C6H because i'd like to get it.*

I installed ASUS_ROGConnectPlus_Win10_V10035 and during installation FRONTBASE_1.01.28 jumps Fail to Install IO Driver.

Hi, have updated the BIOS on the motherboard (ROG STRIX GAMING Z270E 906) and ROG Front Base stopped to show the time and the motherboard model.The drivers are the latest 2017 from the official website.windows 10 pro
The problem as the picture above 64170
Instead of the name of the motherboard post code