cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X99 strix ai suite

Runit
Level 7
so i got a x99 stix last year in august whit a 6800k and a gtx1070 stix but since day 1 i have been having problems whit multiple parts of the pc
my main problem is ai suit crashing the pc and just not working att all dip4.dll error
after reading on forums asking on forums testing dowing windows clean installs i contackted asus prob 2 weeks after i got the board
and i was told to wait so is did mohnts past askt a few more times so now im at 7 months
so i go back and ask asus suport once again gets many fixes to do witch i had already done but did them any ways
keep telling them thats not the problem they also keep saying rma but its a software problem so that wont help

so my question is does any one here also have thes problems or a fix or any info on how to get past the 10 year old kids running the asus suport

and yes i know bios overclocking is better i know but i dont want the overclock to run the whole time
and i also want the controll over my fans and i like the power save modes for in the summer when its hot my pc is always on so

so if any one has the same problem or a fix pls let me know

thank you in advance
3 REPLIES 3

Chino
Level 15

Chino wrote:
I assume you've tried the latest version of AI Suite III for your motherboard?

AISuite3_Win7-81-10_V10145
is the one i downloadid from the asus site i also have the latest bios and 3 weeks ago i had it running on a clean windows whit just the basic stuff on ther
have been looking for updates every month so for noting for ai suite
here is a pic of the error i have seen posts about it b4 usaly the get the anser just give up on ai suite

At least with my system (STRIX X99 W10), I found that AI Suite III conflicts with both Corsair Link & EVGA PrecisionX software. When I removed this software, I no longer got the DIP5 error.