cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X370 motherboard availability

rsquires
Level 9
It is more than disappointing how globally unavailable X370 motherboards have been since Ryzen's launch -- from every board manufacturer, including ASUS -- I've been waiting 3 weeks myself for the Hero, with still no sign of a ship date from Amazon. Has there been any statement from ASUS on reasons for this delay? Thanks.
15 REPLIES 15

Xeekk
Level 7
I had to RMA a board earlier this week so I am also waiting for one to show in stock again.

Newegg informed me that they expect stock in today. Sometimes they've stocked around 4:30 PM Pacific. I am of course referring to the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero. I have been refreshing the page all day.

Other websites have posted they're expecting stock in early April.

Well, the MSI X370 Titanium just appeared for backorder on Amazon, but the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero is only "notify" everywhere. I just backordered the MSI because I can't find anyone who can tell me when the ASUS ROG board will ever be back instock. This will be the first non-ASUS board I've ever bought if the backorder ships next month. I'm really sad to leave!

Xeekk wrote:
Well, the MSI X370 Titanium just appeared for backorder on Amazon, but the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero is only "notify" everywhere. I just backordered the MSI because I can't find anyone who can tell me when the ASUS ROG board will ever be back instock. This will be the first non-ASUS board I've ever bought if the backorder ships next month. I'm really sad to leave!

In the same boat... Asus is taking too long to get my new board. Switching to MSI by Friday I guess.

Rashkae wrote:
In the same boat... Asus is taking too long to get my new board. Switching to MSI by Friday I guess.

Amazon just shipped my MSI Titanium, early. So I guess it's done. I had just backordered to get on a list as a last resort, wasn't expecting to receive a ship e-mail that quick.

Xeekk wrote:
Amazon just shipped my MSI Titanium, early. So I guess it's done. I had just backordered to get on a list as a last resort, wasn't expecting to receive a ship e-mail that quick.

My local shop is asking me if I want the Titanium or an Aurus...

Thinking of the Titanium with the CryOrig quad lumi. 😄

I was rechecking the x370 boards to see if any new stock was in at Newegg, and to my surprise, the Crosshair VI was finally in. I banged in my order right away.

Whoo Hoo, it really was in stock, so I had to order a Ryzen 1700 after I got the notice. Now I have to decide on the memory...

Well, out of stock again, but Amazon is now taking backorders again:
https://www.amazon.com/ROG-Crosshair-VI-Hero-Motherboard/dp/B06W2L6GBX/

Fry's might be back instock on 04/11 and is accepting backorders:
http://frys.com/product/9100128

Georgios
Level 7
Apart from availability issues, what I find strange is the current Asus AM4 motherboard lineup.
There are only 4 motherboards to choose from (2 B350 and 2 X370 ones), which is a bit unusual.
Does anyone know if more models are coming in?
And when shall we expect the rev 2.0 of the existing ones?