Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    2

    Force Audio to Mono

    I am deaf in one ear, and need a way to make all sound come thorough my left year. Note that this NOT the same as changing the levels. I miss out on a lot of sound when I am gaming (I use a headset for voice and to prevent disturbance to my family). Is there any easy way to do this with Sonic Studio that I haven't found? Thanks!

  2. #2
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    3

    Talking

    I meet the same problem。
    I need asus audio team support!
    My Motherboard is b250f gaming.

  3. #3
    Ex-employee Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Reputation
    108
    Posts
    2,154

    If you guys updated to Windows 10 Creators update, there should be a new option added to allow audio to be outputted as mono. Look inside Ease of Access settings -> Other Options and you'll find a setting when you scroll down as there's an option called "Mono Audio" under audio option that gives you the option to turn it on/off.

  4. #4
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    3

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    If you guys updated to Windows 10 Creators update, there should be a new option added to allow audio to be outputted as mono. Look inside Ease of Access settings -> Other Options and you'll find a setting when you scroll down as there's an option called "Mono Audio" under audio option that gives you the option to turn it on/off.
    if i turn it on. can sonic radar still work well?
    I need sonic radar and mono audio work same time!
    is this option meet requirements?

  5. #5
    Ex-employee Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Reputation
    108
    Posts
    2,154

    Quote Originally Posted by vrru007 View Post
    if i turn it on. can sonic radar still work well?
    I need sonic radar and mono audio work same time!
    is this option meet requirements?
    It should, Windows holds the master control for all audio settings, and the software is simply a large list of code hooks to different settings in Windows and allow settings to be tweaked based on what is capable through the supported driver.

  6. #6
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    3

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    It should, Windows holds the master control for all audio settings, and the software is simply a large list of code hooks to different settings in Windows and allow settings to be tweaked based on what is capable through the supported driver.
    I try this method, And it works so perfect !
    Thank you !

  7. #7
    Ex-employee Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Reputation
    108
    Posts
    2,154

    Quote Originally Posted by vrru007 View Post
    I try this method, And it works so perfect !
    Thank you !
    Great to hear, cheers.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •