cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Force Audio to Mono

blovett
Level 7
I am deaf in one ear, and need a way to make all sound come thorough my left year. Note that this NOT the same as changing the levels. I miss out on a lot of sound when I am gaming (I use a headset for voice and to prevent disturbance to my family). Is there any easy way to do this with Sonic Studio that I haven't found? Thanks!
6 REPLIES 6

vrru007
Level 7
I meet the same problem。
I need asus audio team support!
My Motherboard is b250f gaming.

Bahz
Level 12
If you guys updated to Windows 10 Creators update, there should be a new option added to allow audio to be outputted as mono. Look inside Ease of Access settings -> Other Options and you'll find a setting when you scroll down as there's an option called "Mono Audio" under audio option that gives you the option to turn it on/off.

Bahz wrote:
If you guys updated to Windows 10 Creators update, there should be a new option added to allow audio to be outputted as mono. Look inside Ease of Access settings -> Other Options and you'll find a setting when you scroll down as there's an option called "Mono Audio" under audio option that gives you the option to turn it on/off.

if i turn it on. can sonic radar still work well?
I need sonic radar and mono audio work same time!
is this option meet requirements?

vrru007 wrote:
if i turn it on. can sonic radar still work well?
I need sonic radar and mono audio work same time!
is this option meet requirements?

It should, Windows holds the master control for all audio settings, and the software is simply a large list of code hooks to different settings in Windows and allow settings to be tweaked based on what is capable through the supported driver.

Bahz wrote:
It should, Windows holds the master control for all audio settings, and the software is simply a large list of code hooks to different settings in Windows and allow settings to be tweaked based on what is capable through the supported driver.

I try this method, And it works so perfect !
Thank you !

vrru007 wrote:
I try this method, And it works so perfect !
Thank you !

Great to hear, cheers.