cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trident RGB

Tom71
Level 7
Anyone get their Trident RGB's to show up in the Asus Aura software yet?
23 REPLIES 23

jbasemoine
Level 9
Tom71 wrote:
Anyone get their Trident RGB's to show up in the Asus Aura software yet?

Yes and no!
Yes, sometimes it is sown in the Aura software, but when i cange colour or mode (Rainbow, static etc.) Aura crashes.
Wehn Aura software detect and displays the Ram modules, they can't be found/aren't detected with G.Skill app.

No, for some reason it show up, and after a crash or reboot it disapears! I can't tell you why sometimes it is or isn't showed!

jbasemoine wrote:
Yes and no!
Yes, sometimes it is sown in the Aura software, but when i cange colour or mode (Rainbow, static etc.) Aura crashes.
Wehn Aura software detect and displays the Ram modules, they can't be found/aren't detected with G.Skill app.

No, for some reason it show up, and after a crash or reboot it disapears! I can't tell you why sometimes it is or isn't showed!

The GSKill and Aura software don't work together according to GSKill. But with the Aura software the Tridents have shown up twice in Aura and then crash as well then disappear.

I ended up using the Aura software from a Intel board, and everything shows up fine. I think Version 1.04.29

AtrixfizIeo wrote:
I ended up using the Aura software from a Intel board, and everything shows up fine. I think Version 1.04.29

Will give it a go, thanks.

mine shows up periodically with no real reasoning

when it does work it's excellent, can't recommend the hiphop music setting enough it looks great

then the next day it's back to rainbow cycling again.

Tom71 wrote:
Will give it a go, thanks.

Did that work for you?

AtrixfizIeo wrote:
Did that work for you?

It did work, however it clears after every reboot. But still better than seeing the rainbow. Thanks for the tip.

Tom71 wrote:
It did work, however it clears after every reboot. But still better than seeing the rainbow. Thanks for the tip.

Did you preform a clean install? I uninstalled all Aura based software/drivers prior to reinstall the newer one.

AtrixfizIeo wrote:
Did you preform a clean install? I uninstalled all Aura based software/drivers prior to reinstall the newer one.

I actually ended up doing a format and fresh WIN install since I didn't have anything worthwhile on the system yet.