cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did I get lucky?!

AtrixfizIeo
Level 9
With all the bad rep the CH6 is getting, I just wanted to post up that "knock on wood" I have had pretty much zero issues. All my RGB stuff works, I updated to 0902 with no issue, my temps are steady, and I don't have a DOA, or bricked board! And a picture for clicks!
24 REPLIES 24

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Hang on...you can't just post up a happy thread! That's not how it's done...please find/imagine/create some problem and get back to us 😄

Right hahaha I've been on plenty of forums to see 90% of the time, only the people who have problems ( or don't know how to search) post. So to weigh the wave of "this sucks, and why". It's always nice to scroll a forum, and see positive things about the product you bought.

(Plus who doesn't like to whore a few pictures 😉 )

Arne Saknussemm wrote:
Hang on...you can't just post up a happy thread! That's not how it's done...please find/imagine/create some problem and get back to us 😄

Alright, so you got me haha (thanks) I come home today, fire up the beast.. No OS drive, all others are showing. So I unplug all but my boot drive (Toshiba 128GB SSD).. nothing. do some swapping around, make a mess of my case. I can finely get both my SSD to show, but not my HDD's. To top it off, I went from idle temps of 30-35 to a magic 37-55. Working on it now, will update just for informational purposes. But I smell sabotage. :confused: OH! And one RAM stick went rouge. haha Nothing some time, and a little vigilance can't fix. :thumbsup

AtrixfizIeo wrote:
30-35 to a magic 37-55.

I'd like to deploy my troops in her country.

AtrixfizIeo wrote:
Alright, so you got me haha (thanks) I come home today, fire up the beast.. No OS drive, all others are showing. So I unplug all but my boot drive (Toshiba 128GB SSD).. nothing. do some swapping around, make a mess of my case. I can finely get both my SSD to show, but not my HDD's. To top it off, I went from idle temps of 30-35 to a magic 37-55. Working on it now, will update just for informational purposes. But I smell sabotage. :confused: OH! And one RAM stick went rouge. haha Nothing some time, and a little vigilance can't fix. :thumbsup

Oh man! Now I feel bad...like I jinxed it....hope its an easy fix...update to latest BIOS?

No worries haha I felt like I jinxed it myself. I didn't have a chance to fiddle with it last night much, ended up just playing Robo Recall on Oculus all night, love that game. Most polished VR game to date right now IMO.

panzlock
Level 12
I thought this was a thread about unknowingly losing virginity.

panzlock wrote:
I thought this was a thread about unknowingly losing virginity.

I mean, I lost my ROG virginity, and it was gooood.

AtrixfizIeo wrote:
I mean, I lost my ROG virginity, and it was gooood.

How good? Like a hot dog?