cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

g75vx black screen with no video out puts

Mrmagoo
Level 7
hello need me some help
have 3 year old g75vx laptop running windows 8.1 after i was using the pc i shut it down
and the next day i turn it back on and no display fans work hdd light flashes and wifi light comes on
when i use the fn keys i can turn on and off wifi light and caps locks and num lock lights turn on and off
so i hooked up a vga cable and had no display to outside monitor so i used hdmi still no display
but when using hdmi my monitor back light turns on and back off
forgot to add the keyboard lights turn on for 2 sec then turn off
3 REPLIES 3

Mrmagoo
Level 7
guess I will just trash it then

Mrmagoo wrote:
guess I will just trash it then

I once had a G55VW, happened the same, and it was a corrupted BIOS, maybe take it to support to rebuild that. In my case was the GPU that fail too, so have 2 options, buy a new MOBO, or buy a new laptop and, I went for the new laptop, I sell the G55 to a friend and he changed the MOBO and it works very well since then. Hope this can help you

LiquidOcelotRa3
Level 7
I had same issue bought new motherboard but now it starts but gpu is fried all of a sudden need to know if for g75vx 3d motherboard is this vga card good enough cause seller not confirming its for 3d version pls guide me somebody below is link to the graphics card
https://m.ebay.com/itm/G75VX-Video-Graphic-VGA-Card-For-ASUS-NVIDIA-GTX-670M-GDDR5-3GB-N13-GR-A2-DDR...