cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extreme IX monoblock water flow meter not working

keimonen
Level 7
It seems the water flow meter is not producing readings from either bios nor ai suite.

Anyone else experienced this or is my monoblock just broken?
29 REPLIES 29

Raja
Level 13
Hi,

Can you confirm the cables from the block are fully seated in the header? Let me know, please.

-Raja

Yes, seated all the way in, water in and out temperature are working correctly.

Raja
Level 13
I assume the block's integrated RGB lighting is working fine?

Let me check with HQ. If need be, we will ship you a new block to try. HQ will be back at work on Wednesday, due to national holidays. Please bear with us.

-Raja

Yup, leds lightining up no problem.

And thanks. 🙂

Raja
Level 13
Hi Keimonen,

Drop me a PM with your address details and the serial number of the board, please. Will get something sorted out for you.

-Raja

Hey,

it seems i have a similar problem. The flow meter gives no information. Only Water in / out shows temperatures.
I have installed my new motherboard on sunday and until now, no complete funktion of the monoblock.

The wheel inside the monoblock is not turning!

Is there a minimum flow which my installed water cooling has to reach?

thanks in advance
Five

Legolas
Level 9
What water cooling solution do you use? Make sure your water zone cable is connected to the water zone header.
Sincerely,
Legolas

Hi

thanks for your reply.

Yes of course, the water zone cable of the monoblock is connected. otherwise i wouldn't get any values of the temperatur sensors :cool: (water in / out is working fine)

I am using an external solution - called aquaduct 720 XT mark V.
This setup dont needs high flow values to do its job. I have normaly an average flow of 90L per hour - thats not unusual when you are using an aquaduct tower

Legolas
Level 9
Did you try connect the water flow connector of the Aquaduct 720XT to the W_flow2 connector?
Sincerely,
Legolas