Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPUTweakII Version 1.4.4.8

cartoonistas
Level 7
New version is out!

Changelog:

1. Implementation of Fan Connect 2 feature for ROG Strix 1080 Ti series cards
2. Now when installing GPU Tweak II, the motherboard IO driver will also be updated to help fix the installation failed error that was occurring for some users
3. After minimizing GPU Tweak II you can now double click the desktop shortcut icon and the software will now appear back on the screen
4. The proper ASUS GPU Tweak II icon now appears in the programs and features list
5. Fixed an issue for the latest AMD R9 390 driver that was causing the program to show a "TemperatureTarget" block button and a "Smart" button which should not be present
6. Fixed a compatibility issue with Z270 motherboards when using Windows 7 operating system with both GPU Tweak II and Sonic Studio installed.

Link:

http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/vga/app/GPUTweak2_Ver1448_20170323.zip
8 REPLIES 8

klemun
Level 7
Maybe it's just me but I can't overclock to what I could in previous versions. Using a GTX 1060 6gb Strix(non-oc) I was able to overclock to +200 on the core and to 9208 on the memory, I can only get to +170 on the core and 8808 on the memory. This is disappointing since my overclock was 100% stable in the games I played and temperature wasn't an issue either. And when I say that I can't overclock I mean that it doesn't allow you to input any number over +170(core) or above 8808(memory), the slider is limited to those values as well.

EDIT: I have found the solution to this. You have to enable 'Overclocking range enhancement'
in the 'Tuning Settings' portion of the options menu.

http://imgur.com/a/HQXXM - link to photos

Hi I am using Strix 1070 OC and I experience RGB LED bug from this version. I set the RGB light to Breathing as my default but Light Cycles every time switch modes (OC, GAME, SILENT) and back to breathing.

Indeed, the LED's cycle through some colors when profile is changed even when they are turned off in aura, they'll turn on then cycle then turn off again.

Just for the hell of it, I decided to overclock my 1080 yesterday. Doing some timings in a game. I clicked the OC Mode in GPUTweak II nothing special. Anyway, I shutdown and decided to resume in the morning. This morning I noticed that the color scheme had changed on the 1080. It looks to be color breathing. It was set to GPU temperature color scheme green.

Definate bug in the Tweak II

GPUTweak II v1439
Aura v0041

klemun wrote:
Maybe it's just me but I can't overclock to what I could in previous versions. Using a GTX 1060 6gb Strix(non-oc) I was able to overclock to +200 on the core and to 9208 on the memory, I can only get to +170 on the core and 8808 on the memory. This is disappointing since my overclock was 100% stable in the games I played and temperature wasn't an issue either. And when I say that I can't overclock I mean that it doesn't allow you to input any number over +170(core) or above 8808(memory), the slider is limited to those values as well.

Would be nice to know if this will be fixed or if this is intentional, thanks.

http://imgur.com/a/HQXXM - link to photos

i can confirm this behavior - it's doing next to nothing, while previous
versions at least pretended to put some work
STRIX-GTX960
win7 x64

nonspin wrote:
i can confirm this behavior - it's doing next to nothing, while previous
versions at least pretended to put some work
STRIX-GTX960
win7 x64

I have found the solution to this. You have to enable 'Overclocking range enhancement'
in the 'Tuning Settings' portion of the options menu. After that you should have full control again, so my apologies for that, I'll update my original post as well.

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
buggy. too buggy. Agree with thegreenthing in the aura part. happened to me also. everytime I change the oc presets the card flash. on different colors. I try to use aura. but it said driver not install. It did get in, change the profiles on the color. very buggy 1448 guys. * Also, the info tap is black nothing there. I did start the GPU Tweak II and only appear the monitor. run again the exe, and OC tap appear. etc. not nice.

PERSONAL NOTE: also cpu temps are up by 4C (I will check if it is Nvidia! new drivers)

I roll back to 1439 and all is perfect again, exe launch all the app complete, no problems with aura, profiles got save etc etc. So 1448 is a mess.*

STAY AWAY from GPU TWEEAK II ver 1448.

Learn, Play Enjoy!

panzlock
Level 12
I never experienced an issue with 1.4.3.9, mind you I only used it to OC my 1070 for a few of benchmark runs then I promptly reverted back to MSI AB which seems to run flawlessly.

For anyone experiencing problems with GPUTII I strongly recommend using MSI AB as an alternative until all the bugs from GPU are ironed out. Using it I experienced no conflict between MSI and AURA, FYI.
I'd like to deploy my troops in her country.