cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anyone els getting low scores on v.54

LordZaros
Level 7
my old realbench version tests pretty high but this new one is really low like in th 90k's
20 REPLIES 20

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
No point comparing scores between versions...the scoring formula has changed...especially in the last couple of betas...

I am running an i7-7700k clocked at 5.2ghz and 16gb of dominator platinum running at 3200mhz and a gtx 980 overclocked to 1475mhz I really do feel like I should be scoring higher then I am. The previous version of Realbench that wasn't optimized for Kabylake was giving me 266k scores but I couldn't upload because of some 7th gen issue that was fixed on this later version*

Zka17
Level 16
It works...

But it crashed my previously stable OC profile... - looking into it now!

I think it's an issue with Kabylake or the ix hero motherboard. I've used every version of Realbench prior to this one and I really do think my scores should be much better and the bench itself should be running quite a bit faster. Look up scores on the leaderboard username is "flail manx"

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
I'll repeat...different versions have different scoring formula...you cannot compare...

2.44 should have scored around 170000 more or less...anything else is a glitch...latest beta version should not be far off that...maybe a bit more.

2.53 had a much different formula and scores were way higher...up to 500000

Praz
Level 13
Hello

As you have this thread please refrain from posting the same thing in other threads. Thank you.

so the leaderboard needs to be reworked?

Zka17
Level 16
I assume that it will be... soon or later...

Nate152
Here's my Realbench score with the 7700k, ROG Strix 1070 and 16GB of Kingston HyperX Predator 15-15-15-35-2T.

I imagine with Hyperthreading off this lowered my score some.