cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solved !!! BSOD "Digtal Signature Error" on SSD / DVD & USB 0xc0000428

It_doesnt_matte
Level 7
Hi,

since a few days i have on every device Windows digital signature errors and can not boot.

Linux & DOS is working fine.
The tested SSD / Windows 10 Inst. DVD & USB do work fine on an Intel system.

Memtest -> ok :
CMOS -> cleared successful
Bios Flashback to 1002
Loaded default Values
Default Setting of the board is Secure boot = off

But still this issue.

Do you guys think my board is defect or does anyone have some tips for me.

Thanks
15 REPLIES 15

haryadi
Level 7
are you using uefi secure boot?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

haryadi wrote:
are you using uefi secure boot?

I tried every possible boot option Uefi and non Uefi boot.
I also tried "Windows uefi" & "other OS" option.
I enabled Secure boot & disabled Secure boot.

But allways with the same error.:confused:

haryadi
Level 7
are you using image from another pc that previously had uefi secure boot? or is this a fresh install?

haryadi wrote:
are you using image from another pc that previously had uefi secure boot? or is this a fresh install?

Both. I had a working Windows 10 Install. And I tried Windows 10 from my intel system.
Non work on my Motherboard but both work on the intel system.

I left the working system alone... probably it went to standby or it crashed in between because when i came back I had to power on the system.
That was the time i saw the error the first time.

haryadi
Level 7
I'm afraid can not help you much on this, perhaps persons after me can help you more.

Thanks for your help!

Yes i hope that anyone has a good idea or will probably confirm that my board needs to be replaced to get this error fixed.

Is anyone experiencing the same issue / BSOD 0xc0000428 across all windows media?

haryadi
Level 7
hi, try googling similar symptoms found. please have a check. https://neosmart.net/wiki/0xc0000428/

I think Haryadis link there with the bootmgr details is what you're looking for. A digital driver signature issue shouldn't have any relation to bad hardware, but rather mismatched software of some kind. I was initially going to suggest disabling driver verification so you can work in the system to correct it, but it sounds like you can't even boot in.

I wasn't clear on an answer you gave someone else earlier, was this windows installed with the hard drive in a different machine and then moved to this system?

Either way, I think you're probably going to need to repair bootmgr on the drive. I had to do the same on my USB external hard drive when I installed Win10 on this system. Bootmgr was jacked up and windows couldn't properly read the data.

Hi,

thanks for your suggestion.
I tried the software on boot up ... it crashed and i noticed an Error code 8 on the Mainboard.
Funny enough i never paid attention when windows started the BSOD 0xc0000428 came also with an error Code 8 on the Mainboard.