cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All RGB leds stopped working

MrPhil17
Level 7
Hello everyone! Today my Crosshair have decided to keep off all RGB LEDs. Yesterday night i installed Aura for see some effects, and everything worked flawlessly, then i turned off the pc, turned off my power strip as always, but this morning when i turn on my pc the only led that works are the check leds. I tried to reset bios, downgrade from 1002 to 902 and upgrade again, disable and enable LED settings in bios, reinstall Aura program but anything worked. My LED stripe work if i connect it with my NZXT controller. What do i do? RMA?:(
277 REPLIES 277

PRO_gt_KOMP__lt
Level 7
I also have this problem upgrading from 0902 to 1002 but I fix this. Go to Aura app and click default button.

PRO>KOMP.< wrote:
I also have this problem upgrading from 0902 to 1002 but I fix this. Go to Aura app and click default button.

Dont work anyway...:(

I've also had this problem a couple times and corrected it by messing around in the Aura app. I'm not sure how that translates to the lights not coming on when the system isn't even in windows, but whatever is causing it on mine, the app seems to be able to correct it (or it IS the cause.)

Try calibrating the headers in the app, and try switching to the independent tab, toggling the color state, and then switching back to your normal settings.

At lease your's kind of works, I don't have any Aura at all!!:(

SIMONHANDLEY1 wrote:
At lease your's kind of works, I don't have any Aura at all!!:(

Buddy, you can't understand how much i hate myself for this situation. It worked pretty well until i used the Aura program.:( :mad:

We need Aura control in the UEFI like their other boards have. Even the 990FX Sabertooth R3.0 has auro control in the UEFI as well as their intel boards.

I am in the same boat. After removing, reinstalling, using the reset button, and everything else I managed to get the two lights on the motherboard to come back on, but the RGB headers are still completely dead. I moved the led strips to the power supply and they work so either my RGB headers blew out right after using the Aura software (not likely) or the software has turned something off that I can't get back on.

I have exactly the same problem. Leds from mainboard/strips stay off.
**Bahz knows it already and mentioned that the Aura Team is aware of this. Everything worked perfect since one day.*
Hopefully they get it done very quickly.*

same problem in other threads:*
*https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?92092-Possible-Aura-or-motherboard-issue

I mentioned my problem also here:
*https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?90986-Any-chance-of-better-Aura-software-please/page4

Same problem here as well. Updated to the 1002 Bios and no more motherboard RGB. Tried every setting in Aura and still nothing.