Power Supplycorsair 1200w
    Keyboard Corsair k95 rgb
    Mouse corsair m65 pro rgb
    Mouse Pad corsair mm800 rgb polaris
    Headset/Speakers logitech 5.1
    OS windows 10 pro

Quote Originally Posted by RHAPSO View Post
    Have you tried the new version of aura? Aura V1.05.11
    I installed it today at first it would not open then I restarted now it works ok even though I never had a problem with aura
    amd ryzen 7 1800x
    CROSSHAIR Vi hero
    Corsair Hydro Series H115i
    G.SKILL Trident Z 3200mhz 32gb 4x8gb
    asus rog strix gtx 1080
    TOSHIBA 3TB hdd 3x a total of 9tb and a 1tb mushkin ssd
    corsair axi 1200i 1200 watt psu
    LG DVD BURNER
    corsair obsidian 750d case

ROG Enthusiast Array dAlexis PC Specs
    dAlexis PC Specs
    MotherboardCrosshair VI (X370)
    Processor1800X
    Memory (part number)CMK64GX4M4A2400C16
    Graphics Card #1RX Vega 64
    Sound CardSB ZxR
    CPU CoolerCorsair H110i
    CaseObsidian 900D
    Power SupplyAX 1500
    Keyboard Roccat Talk FX
    Mouse Roccat Nyth
    Headset Roccat XTD Analog 5.1
    OS Win 10 Pro

Attached ~50 cm piece of stripe, installed the latest aura - nothing MB is dark too. The flashing tool helps, MB lights are OK, however, uninstalled s\w. Maybe, will try the next one

Strange, but I uploaded Lighting_Control_1.05.11.zip file, and installed by setup in the archive but Dr dump shows Application version 1.3.13.0. Downloared exactly from our MB page... Maybe, old one is somewrhere? - but I uninstalled it exactly...

Addition:

WARNING: Following frames may be wrong.
    aura+0x1056e
    aura+0x7c14c
    aura+0x2f81c
    aura+0x7f7e1
    qt5core!QMetaObject::activate+0x4cf

WORKS NOW! Maybe, ununstall cleaned rubbish from the old version.
    Last edited by dAlexis; 07-22-2017 at 12:50 PM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

I can't believe this is still an issue, I come back here today to this forum for a different issue but wow, I know Asus replace the board, but 4 months on my LEDS have never worked and no apparant issues with the board at all.

Tech Marketing Manager HQ Array Raja@ASUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SomeT View Post
    I can't believe this is still an issue, I come back here today to this forum for a different issue but wow, I know Asus replace the board, but 4 months on my LEDS have never worked and no apparant issues with the board at all.
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...-recovery-tool

New ROGer Array

Unhappy Far from over

For me the situation is far from over, I was able to make motherboards LED work again, but on RGB header motherboard gives permanently white color signal (Its seems like it DC level with no PWM at all lines R, G and B). So far for me this RGB feature is still useless, because there is no difference whether AURA (Running/installed/changes mode) my Phanteks RGB strip ,which is compatible to my Prime X370 - PRO, permanently glows white. I`ve tried to update BIOS, reflash with your cure again, reinstall Aura. Its still glows white, from start of system till shutdown. Please help ASAP, cause I really whanted to build comlex RGB system.

In AURA software I also see wrong configuration, it`s shows that my MB has Back IO, PCH and 2 RGB headers as lightning zones, while it has to show 4 or 5 Audio, and only one RGB header
    Last edited by frankmail@mail.ru; 09-13-2017 at 06:06 PM.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by frankmail@mail.ru View Post
    For me the situation is far from over, I was able to make motherboards LED work again, but on RGB header motherboard gives permanently white color signal (Its seems like it DC level with no PWM at all lines R, G and B). So far for me this RGB feature is still useless, because there is no difference whether AURA (Running/installed/changes mode) my Phanteks RGB strip ,which is compatible to my Prime X370 - PRO, permanently glows white. I`ve tried to update BIOS, reflash with your cure again, reinstall Aura. Its still glows white, from start of system till shutdown. Please help ASAP, cause I really whanted to build comlex RGB system.

In AURA software I also see wrong configuration, it`s shows that my MB has Back IO, PCH and 2 RGB headers as lightning zones, while it has to show 4 or 5 Audio, and only one RGB header
    Did you flash the C6H firmware on your Prime X370-Pro? If so, reflash the correct Aura firmware from here http://www.mediafire.com/file/7koigc...9_20161115.zip

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by elmor View Post
    Did you flash the C6H firmware on your Prime X370-Pro? If so, reflash the correct Aura firmware from here http://www.mediafire.com/file/7koigc...9_20161115.zip
    It works! Great! Thanks Pal! Guessed I used another boards firmware but didn't managed to find one for my board.
    Last edited by frankmail@mail.ru; 09-14-2017 at 05:22 PM.

New ROGer Array

Hey,

Just a heads up for those that have had "Dead LEDs" out of the box. On the Asus Crosshair Hero VI X370, I found the connector for the LED "Back I/O" cover to be loose. I spent a while flashing BIOS/AURA firmware without success. I gave up on it (board works fine, just an LED issue) and decided to move on installing my Elgato HD60 Pro in the first PCI-E slot. The computer was turned on and I was organizing a fan cable when I saw the little connector for the LED. I decided to push on it to make sure it was snug. I literally just pressed my finger ever so lightly on it and bingo, the LEDs for the back I/O panel lit up. I am now a happy camper. It's likely this connector wasn't seated all the way.

In any ever, it's something to try for those who have had issues.

New ROGer Array

YAY!!!! My motherboard lights work again!! only took 6 months...... but I guess that's better than never..

New ROGer Array

aura problem

hi i have maximus ix hero
    my aura wont open eny more after i install the wrong rgb strip its stuk to green light on rgb strip and the motherboard its self have no light its like black i dont realy know i cant see eny light in main and the aura software wont open
    you mange to make somting to reset the rgb on corsair vi plz make somting for my board too i tried ever thing and no luck
    i know this not the right topic but you solve this plz help me solve main problem
    Last edited by frozenline; 11-29-2017 at 10:19 AM.

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 LastLast