Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27
    New ROGer Array

Hello,

I am having a similar issue with the RGB lights on my I/O shroud. I have a Z370-E Gaming. I've tried many of the suggestions in this thread, including a BIOS update (to 0606), changing the settings in the BIOS, installing/reinstalling Aura, and using the reflash tool.

Aura does not detect my motherboard lights, and the reflash tool says it cannot find any motherboard devices. The only time I got the light to come on at all, was randomly when I turned off the PSU and then turned it back on. The computer itself was off, but the lights stayed on all night. I started the PC the next day, and the lights stayed on (though still weren't visible in Aura). When I turned the computer off, and turned off the power supply (to do some work), the lights were off again when I restarted, and haven't come on since.

I'm really not sure what else to try, and would appreciate any suggestions. This seems to be a very persistent bug.

- Kiva

ROG Member Array

did you found the solution as I am facing similar problem? motherboard led arn't working and even rbg header led are not working

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27