Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27
    New ROGer Array

Hello,

I am having a similar issue with the RGB lights on my I/O shroud. I have a Z370-E Gaming. I've tried many of the suggestions in this thread, including a BIOS update (to 0606), changing the settings in the BIOS, installing/reinstalling Aura, and using the reflash tool.

Aura does not detect my motherboard lights, and the reflash tool says it cannot find any motherboard devices. The only time I got the light to come on at all, was randomly when I turned off the PSU and then turned it back on. The computer itself was off, but the lights stayed on all night. I started the PC the next day, and the lights stayed on (though still weren't visible in Aura). When I turned the computer off, and turned off the power supply (to do some work), the lights were off again when I restarted, and haven't come on since.

I'm really not sure what else to try, and would appreciate any suggestions. This seems to be a very persistent bug.

- Kiva

ROG Member Array

did you found the solution as I am facing similar problem? motherboard led arn't working and even rbg header led are not working

New ROGer Array

March 2020 https://i.imgur.com/lxuveSw.png BIOS 1302 build this pc a couple weeks ago the rbg was working just fine with armory crate but after I updated to this bios it stopped working and gave the the black screen of updating firmware, I couldnt find a way to make it work I had to turn off all the leds on the UEFI and unistall Armory crate to make it stop giving me the black screen.

Anyone knows if there is an up to date way to fix this problem? I got a pretty dope build together and only the Mobo isnt giving me the RBG and I dont wanna wait 42 mins every time I turn it on.

Thanks in advance

New ROGer Array VT Phantos PC Specs
    VT Phantos PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS STRIX Z390-E Gaming
    ProcessorIntel i9-9900K
    Graphics Card #1XFX AMD R9 390X
    MonitorAOC
    Keyboard Microsoft Natural Keyboard (very old model)
    Mouse Logitech
    OS Windows 10 Pro

Angry

I'm having this same problem. One day I updated to the latest armory crate (due to auto updates) and the aura lights built into the z390-E mobo all turned off and won't turn back on. I've tried uninstalling the armory crate and the aura service, but nothing works. The lights just never come on even prior to boot, and the armory crate says there aren't any compatible devices.

Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar

Did you update the Z370-E to 1401 also?
    The lighting was working fine when using Aura software, is that right?
    Are you trying to Aura Sync multiple devices? What other Aura supported products do you have?
    You mentioned nothing works, did you try reinstalling Windows already?

From Armoury Crate, go to:
    Settings > About > App Diagnostics

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	App Diagnostic.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	5.4 KB 
ID:	84722

Click on Check, and Copy to clipboard.
    Post or private message me the results so we have a clearer picture of what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by VT Phantos View Post
    I'm having this same problem. One day I updated to the latest armory crate (due to auto updates) and the aura lights built into the z390-E mobo all turned off and won't turn back on. I've tried uninstalling the armory crate and the aura service, but nothing works. The lights just never come on even prior to boot, and the armory crate says there aren't any compatible devices.
    Last edited by MasterC@ASUS; 04-23-2020 at 12:48 PM.

Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar

Did you try reverting UEFI to default settings first? Reinstalled Windows?

Quote Originally Posted by Panapunker View Post
    March 2020 https://i.imgur.com/lxuveSw.png BIOS 1302 build this pc a couple weeks ago the rbg was working just fine with armory crate but after I updated to this bios it stopped working and gave the the black screen of updating firmware, I couldnt find a way to make it work I had to turn off all the leds on the UEFI and unistall Armory crate to make it stop giving me the black screen.

Anyone knows if there is an up to date way to fix this problem? I got a pretty dope build together and only the Mobo isnt giving me the RBG and I dont wanna wait 42 mins every time I turn it on.

Thanks in advance

Having issues with ARUA myself. Got a Crosshair VIII Formula. Sometimes the lighting hangs (colors don't change anymore), sometimes only one of my 2 EK devices light up, sometimes there is no light at all.

The only way to fix this is to reboot and reboot until the "RGB-Header" page is displayed again wihin Armory Crate > ROG Crosshair VIII Formula and then performing the calibration. Sometimes I need to get into the "Adressable Header" page and set the numbers of LEDs to 1 and 1 also.

This bothers me since first BIOS 803 and hasen't been fixed yet (1302).

Greets,
    Hauser

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27