cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spatha Side Button Binds that aren't number keys

OMGDrAcula
Level 9
So I got the Spatha since I picked guild wars 2 back up and liked the appeal of the larger side buttons.

The issue I have is that they aren't just mouse buttons and are binded to number keys. Which is annoying as all hell since I use the buttons as my push to talk buttons. Is there a way to make the side buttons just act as mouse buttons? Or do they have to be tied to a keyboard key or a particular function? Any help is greatly appreciated.
2 REPLIES 2

rrrrramos
Level 7
My Spatha isn't connecting with my Armoury app right now so I can't give detailed instructions but if memory serves me correctly there should be a drop down box that lets you choose between binding them to keyboard buttons, mouse buttons, and a couple other options. I had mine set up to use the top two as forward and back buttons as the two to the direct left of left click were too far to comfortably reach for me.

rrrrramos wrote:
My Spatha isn't connecting with my Armoury app right now so I can't give detailed instructions but if memory serves me correctly there should be a drop down box that lets you choose between binding them to keyboard buttons, mouse buttons, and a couple other options. I had mine set up to use the top two as forward and back buttons as the two to the direct left of left click were too far to comfortably reach for me.

Yea the two front buttons to the left of left click are in a bad spot IMHO as well. Idk why companies don't make gaming mice just have mouse buttons instead of tying them to the keyboard. For me I use the side button as my push to talk and if I happen to have a text box open it starts typing out the number. It is annoying. Thanks for the reply though!