cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Controller

AlexB121
Level 7
Im taking a long flight for vacation soon and im taking my ROG G501 with me for 4k gaming while im in the plane im looking for a xbox or ps4 like remote compatible with this so i dont have to take my xbox one s remote with me any ideas ?
1 REPLY 1

sk2play
Level 13
If you have Windows 10, you're Xbone S Controller will work. If below Win10, a 360 controller will work. It is just plug n play on W7, W8. Wireless receivers may not be helpful while on a flight, but good in a hotel especially if you're hooking your laptop to the TV.

If you are talking about a navigation media remote, take a serious look at Logitech Harmony series but I am not to sure why you need that remote on a laptop as a Keyboard/Mouse does it all. If you're wanting to watch Sling, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon etc, consider the latest Amazon Fire stick w/remote which works via USB to the Hotel TV. A good signal wireless connection is needed by the source. Your Laptop can be connected to most Hotel TV's via a HDMI cable and watch Media mention above. You would use the Laptop WiFi for signal with the Hotel.
Corsair 500R Case, H110 Hydro, 1200AX PSU, Asus Maximus Hero VI MB, Intel 4770K CPU, Gigabyte GPU GV-N98TWF3OC-6GD, G-Skill Trident 2400MHz 32GB, Crucial M500 960GB SSD, Seagate 6TB HDD x2, Creative SBZ to Denon AVR-4311ci - Infinity Primus 5.1 w/Klipsch Sub XW-300d, HP ZR30w 30" S-IPS LCD, W10 64bit