Threaded View

ROG Member Array

Latest bios update utterly destroyed my brand new PC

Hi all

I am extremelly angry with ASUS and looking for help, I built a new computer which has been running flawlessly for five weeks, this morning I had a prompt to update bios via the EZupdater ( what a f****n joke this was)
    It has utterly destroyed my computer, I spent four hours trying to fix their "update" only to have totally wipe two HDs one an SSD and a 4tb HDD and start from scratch as the PC would not boot up, not restore, not do ANYTHING.
    So I wiped both and installed windows as if a new system, now I cant get windows to recognize my 4tb HDD although intel rapid storage sees it as fine.

I am expecting help from ASUS as they CAUSED this issue with their "update" that has totally fried my system, as u can tell I am absolutely furious at ASUS destroying my system and if they do not help me to rectify their mistake I will be going to every possible avenue I can think of to complain about them f***n up my computer.

Words cannot describe my anger and frustration, it took me ages to even have the "privilege" to even have access to their forums.

The update was today, any help would be greatly appreciated as I had to wipe two HDDS and start afresh and I fear that now my brand new 4tbb HDD is not working due to ASUS
    Apologies to those who detect my intense anger and frustration, this was ALL CAUSED by "ezupdater" updating the bios...... what a joke
    I am absolutely disgusted with ASUS right now, this is a three thousand pound (UK) computer and they have destroyed it with one update, not only that but the hassle to just register and post on their forums is a disgrace.
    Thank you in advance for any help, I will try to provide any information I can to help you help me.

Thank you

Rest assured ASUS, your update caused this, I will be screaming to all who listen unless this is sorted