cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Power Winner (monitor)

cy92freedom
Level 7
can i know when right monitor mode (pg279q https://www.asus.com/us/Monitors/ROG-SWIFT-PG279Q/) will send to we???

Thank you for entering the recent ASUS ROG Unlock Ultimate Power promotion.

We understand that you received the wrong model of monitor for your prize.

Please accept our huge apologies for this. Unfortunately it was a human error, made at a very busy time of year, and we are keen to resolve the issue ASAP.

This has taken a bit more time to sort than we would have wanted due to stock issues in various markets, but we have now sourced your monitor.

It should arrive with you in early February 2017. Please be assured – it is on the way!

In the meantime, you should have received a bonus ASUS ROG Sheath Mousepad – just a token from us to apologise for any inconvenience.

I hope that is reassuring and you will soon be enjoying your new ASUS ROG goodies.

Thanks again.

ASUS ROG.
1 REPLY 1

ROG-er
Level 7
cy92freedom wrote:
can i know when right monitor mode (pg279q https://www.asus.com/us/Monitors/ROG-SWIFT-PG279Q/) will send to we???

Thank you for entering the recent ASUS ROG Unlock Ultimate Power promotion.

We understand that you received the wrong model of monitor for your prize.

Please accept our huge apologies for this. Unfortunately it was a human error, made at a very busy time of year, and we are keen to resolve the issue ASAP.

This has taken a bit more time to sort than we would have wanted due to stock issues in various markets, but we have now sourced your monitor.

It should arrive with you in early February 2017. Please be assured – it is on the way!

In the meantime, you should have received a bonus ASUS ROG Sheath Mousepad – just a token from us to apologise for any inconvenience.

I hope that is reassuring and you will soon be enjoying your new ASUS ROG goodies.

Thanks again.

ASUS ROG.

Which model did they sent to you?