cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

windows 10 creators update rampage v extreme event id 34

hbordon727
Level 7
hi guys, i installed the clean install of creators update today and im getting a blutooth related warning on every boot.

EVENT 34 BTHUSB

The local adapter does not support an important Low Energy controller state to support peripheral mode. The minimum required supported state mask is 0x491f7fffff, got 0x1fffffff. Low Energy peripheral role functionality will not be available.

I INSTALLED THE LATEST BT DRIVER FROM THE ASUS SITE FOR MY WINDOWS 10 64BIT
16 REPLIES 16

hbordon727
Level 7
does anyone know what this means? thank you

hbordon727
Level 7
anyone getting the same warning with the original r5e on windows 10 creators update?

nvr21
Level 7
Yes i have same issue
The local adapter does not support an important Low Energy controller state to support peripheral mode. The minimum required supported state mask is 0x491f7fffff, got 0x1fffffff. Low Energy peripheral role functionality will not be available.

on my ROG G751JY also latest drivers.
Waiting for a fix

hbordon727
Level 7
Wow that sucks, so is it something that Asus or Microsoft has to fix? Is it a driver? The error wasn't there until I installed the latest Bluetooth driver

hbordon727
Level 7
Is the r5e abandoned? Will we get a driver to fix issue?

hbordon727
Level 7
Anyone else fresh installed the Creators update on the rampage v extreme and getting this warning after installing the Bluetooth driver?

linxeye
Level 8
Fresh install, same issue here. Funny thing I had to pull the driver manually from Windows Update. Anyway I have the same warning in the log viewer. Though my BT devices work (I just use a BT mouse).

use a usb bluetooth dongle, built in stuff i turn off, so i have no pcie issues. they cost nothing.

hbordon727
Level 7
You guys think we need a new Bluetooth driver?